Mental Health Forums

Treeeeeeee

Roses

ooooooooooooo

work in progress

me likes to see stuff develop :)

looking forward to seeing what path it takes :)

K xx

Thanks Kath xxx

Dice in the tree???? LOL, how about a little girl sat on a branch swinging her legs?

Um... progress is the rest of the branches are all painted. I was planning of doing a gold shimmer along the light side of each branch and then paint over it all with a pale blue wash made from a little paint, pva glue and water. But we'll see.. think gonna think for a couple of hours and got the school run and that . xxxxx

Yeah Dice in the tree :D, How kool would that look <_<... Oh yeah that would be good a little girl sat on a branch plus she could have a Dice as her head HAHA...

how bout pink fluffy dice and the tree could symbolise life's journey from infancy to adulthood any beyond. The pink dice would be hung so the tree is like the car taking us on that journey.... see I'm a good bullshitter!!! ROFL x

Thank you Pink xxxxx

OK black dice then....

so here's the gold shimmer on it, the wash will have to wait until later/tomorrow. xxx

It really is wonderful Roses, I would love that on my living room wall, it would go perfect with the colours in the room :)xx

Archived