Mental Health Forums

Treeeeeeee

Roses

As you can see now it is blended and dried it looks like you are viewing this magnificent tree on a misty morning on a knoll somewhere or something. Now to get those black dice in there.... LOL

Thats great Roses really like it. You have put alot of hard work into it and it has been so worth it cos it looks amazing. Don't bother with the dice but a nice shadow would finish off the pic just lovely. :lol:;) *waits for dice to fight back* ;)

one word: AWESOME....

well... maybe a few more...

You got talent girl... thank you so much for sharing it with us...

Kath xx

Thanks everyone, yeah I will look into doing commission B)

So we need a picture of Dice and a picture of a shadow..... hmm.... brain food... xx

As normal roses, a brill painting, love the tree, ok when is the auction starting? lol

U know me, i love trees.

Thanks for sharing ur progress in ur art work.

I am feeling sad just now, as i have no time to work on anything. Guess in time i will.

xx hugs rosey hun.

Thanks Lapwing and Gone. Don't worry Gone, the time will come and then I'm sure your work will be amazing. Lots of love to you xxx

Wow that's so cool Roses, can you come decorate our flat please?

You are really talented, I love that the tree is so solid in the picture (not wishy washy - but strong solid colours), and the gold shimmer is really cool!

Well done you!!

Trees are often used as mental imagery in visualisation exercises during my meditation class.

I have really enjoyed watching your artwork evolve, Roses smile.gif. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Sassy, Data and darling Catspiracy I love you too woman!

Data, you are right, this tree was meant to be seen through the mist on a morning, like you happened upon this mystic tree whilst on a walk. So I guess it could be a spiritual walk.... xxx

oh and I have a new art work to post later (if I finish it when Mike gets in). It's something completely different and not on canvas.... will put in separate thread though x

i love your tree hun! i always enjoy seeing your work! great job! cant wait to see whats next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub:

Archived