Mental Health Forums

Obsessed With Food...

Dice

Hmmm I have been thinking about some thing my sister said to me... And I just wonder if any one does it too...

So I seem to get obsessed about food, Well I mean at the moment I am obsessed about ice lollys, I have to keep eating them or just knowing I have some in the freezer there for me... And I'll be like this for a month or two, Thn I move onto some else like fish fingers, I would eat them every time I ate, Thn I would move onto some thing else and it keeps going round and round... I could write a list of every food I have been obsessed with... Its only because my sister said some thing about it, Its made me think and I do see what she means... I have no idea why the hell I do or any thing...

So does any one else do this or am I just a weirdo :unsure:...

Sorry if it makes no sense to you...

Sorry...

Is it really an obsession you think?

I go through stages of loving a certain food and then moving on again at some stage but for me it doesnt feel obsessive.

Hope you do have varied diet though??Not healthy to for instance only eat lolli pops.And food can really effect mood,good varied food helps to feel better.Im sure you know this but thought Id mention anyway.

Lilly

I think its an obsession yes, But who am I to know :wacko: ... I have to eat it, I have to have it, No matter what I have too... I get sick and tired off eating the same thing everyday or whatever but I have too :wacko: ...

I eat other stuff as well but I have to have my ice lollies or fish fingers ect ect ect... I even eat food what I don't like as well, Its like I HAVE too argh sorry...

Sorry just ignore me...

Bad stuff will happen to me, It will... I can't let it happen... I wanna fucking cry right now, Even thinking about not eating the certain food...

ARGH sorry...

Ignore me...

Why do you want me to ignore you???Do you not deserve my attention???

I think you have just as much right to attention as anybody else here!!This is obviously hard on you!

You know what it is,its a form of OCD thats having to do things thinking if you do not something bad will happen.

Nothing bad will happen though.........but I understand me saying that doesnt solve the issue for you.

I think you have to determine how badly this is interfering in your daily life,if its a nuisance you can accept or if its something that needs proper attention like therapy.

Lilly

Archived