Mental Health Forums

Small Things You Did You Were Ashamed Of

hummm_mabbe

Sometimes old ladies have to know their cooking tastes of poo

LIVER. Oh and kidneys. They taste of poo. Ugh.

Poor red eyed rosie :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm let me see... i've done a few things i'm ashamed of. I once nicked some pokemon cards that my mum had bought :D i also used to take pound coins out of her coin holder to pay for the bus to work :lol:

oh god there are so many times ive put my big foot in it !i always do stupd little embarrassing things.

I do hate to look stupid.the most cingeworthy thing ive ever done wasnt so long ago and i cant even bring myself to write it sorry!

i have drank to much wine and poledanced on not even a pole(a pillar in a club) :D but that was a few years back when i was crazy...*remebers im still crazy* :)

ok this isnt the worst i ever did but it is kinda funny looking back and the only one i am willing to share from 1991 (the year of the meltdown)

i was in my first second year (of my 3 year course that it took me 5 years to complete - but that is a longer story) and i was pretty much pissed and stoned for most of the second term...

i left my flat in the morning and went into the uni - where i suspect the only place i went to was my mate Mike's flat where we got v stoned and drank loadsa tea...

i caught the uni bus back to the uni village where my flat was and i entered my flat and dumped my bag into my room...

bear in mind that my key had already opened the outside door, the shared flat door and my bedroom door at this point...

i walked into the kitchen and was a little confused cos there was a microwave there... we didnt have a microwave when i left the flat that morning, probably still pissed from the night before...

anyways, i then went all the way down to outside the flat to check the name on the side of the building said "juniper house" and of course it did (remember the key had worked on all three doors)...

i then repeated the process of opening all the doors, as well as rechecking the kitchen and yes, the microwave was still there...

still confused, i banged on my flat mates door and in a very stoned giggly voice just blurted out "we got a microwave" my flat mate explained that yes, her mother had popped in earlier that day and dropped it off...

i think i mumbled some kind of "ok" and wandered off back to my room, where i collapsed for a bit in my stoned stupor...

next day when i woke up and remembered, i was mortified at my stupidity and avoided my flatmates as much as i could by hiding in my room and only sneaking out to the uni bar when i knew i would be hidden by all my mates...

once i did come out of hiding i was teased and stuff about it - but in a kinda nice way cos my flatmates were actually all pretty cool people - thank goodness...

anyway... sorry so long and waffly...

Lol chips I thought you were going to say youd somehow got a mster key and then ended up sleeping in someone elses bed :)

I once asked an old contact how far gone she was only to find out she wasnt pregnant :S

I believe I may have done that

oh god there are so many times ive put my big foot in it !i always do stupd little embarrassing things.

I do hate to look stupid.the most cingeworthy thing ive ever done wasnt so long ago and i cant even bring myself to write it sorry!

i have drank to much wine and poledanced on not even a pole(a pillar in a club) :D but that was a few years back when i was crazy...*remebers im still crazy* :)

**hugs crazy people**

Hmm let me see... i've done a few things i'm ashamed of. I once nicked some pokemon cards that my mum had bought :D i also used to take pound coins out of her coin holder to pay for the bus to work :lol:

I may have done that too ... :(

lol chips....i was thinking the same as ross, and that you were in totally the wrong flat!! lol! x

dani, those sound like good days....invisable pole dancing is an olympic sport in glasgow! lmao! x

russel...someone did that to me once - strange thing is i found out i was preggers 2 weeks later! :o spooky in hindsight, but i nearly flattened the guy at the time! pmsl! x

**fedup! returns from DFS with lots of corner sofas, so we can all stretch out, plus a few of those pouffe thingies so we can put our feet up too**

I know this thread has encouraged us all to get quite deep in parts and feel all yak inside...but oh good god its HYSTERICAL in some parts too haaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Bless us all and our shameyness!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh far too many to count.

The one that stands out though is a staff day out about 25 years ago. I had a few glasses of wine and quite fancied my boss at the time. Dessert was offered and I chose a banana which I proceeded to peel very very slowly and then put in my mouth and make very erotic motions with it!!!

God I can't believe I'm actually admitting to this but I never lived it down and couldn't look the guy in the eye ever again. Left pretty soon afterwards!! Still makes me cringe with embarrassment at the thought of what I did.

Hey Ross, I want to be the melting Arnie right now.

Esme - You dress how the hell you like, sod everyone. I saw a girl with psychadellic shocking pink hair at the bus stop the other day and it immediatelly reminded me of your avatar. I just thought "wow she looks great, if only I had the balls"

Sloane - I have burst out laughing at a funeral so you are not alone. I think it happens a lot when we don't understand our feelings at such events.

((( Kalico ))) ((( Arrakis ))) :grouphug[1]: Everyone xx

**fedup! returns from DFS with lots of corner sofas, so we can all stretch out, plus a few of those pouffe thingies so we can put our feet up too**

I know this thread has encouraged us all to get quite deep in parts and feel all yak inside...but oh good god its HYSTERICAL in some parts too haaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

whooooooooooooooooooooo

whooooooooooooooooooooo

whooooooooooooooooooooo x 2 lol!

i guess we all are human after all! lmao!!! suzie, youve just made me chuckle so bad hun - we have all done the banana thing, but ive never done it with my boss! lol!

my mum is a nurse, and the stories shes told me over the years about "banana based" incidents would bring a tear to a glass eye! lmao!!

I have never done the banana thing

I have also never used two beefburgers side by side to intimate a similar thing to a woman

**wonders if he's actually just said that out loud or not**

*sprays coffee all over laptop* TMI ross!!!!!!!! pmsl!!!!!!

beefburgers are a little insulting....go for a cream merangue instead if u must ;) lmao! x

*sprays coffee all over laptop* TMI ross!!!!!!!! pmsl!!!!!!

beefburgers are a little insulting....go for a cream merangue instead if u must ;) lmao! x

Lol I forgot about that post :lol:

Archived