Mental Health Forums

The Positive Thread!

just.me

Todays good things

I just did the washing up, now Im having a cup of tea. I like my new login picture (you know when you first boot up in windows XP and you have a little logo next to your password details? No? Oh wellz lol) which is a small happy green frog :)

Also I woke up depressed again but now feel a iccle bit better, plus I feel like I am realising all this emotional stuff lately is progress yayyyyyy

Ross

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yayyyyyyyy for progress Rossy :)

Milk with no sugar if you are brewing up please :) xxxxx

ooooooooooo super - any bikkies?

er please :)

we could have a tea-party

and you know what party means dont you ?????????

Morning peeps.

I had a mega positive day yesterday!

Does that count!

Oh, I have listed two things for sale on eBay this morning. That is a positive, and my washing is on and I have walked Buddy already!

ooooooooooo super - any bikkies?

er please :)

we could have a tea-party

and you know what party means dont you ?????????

BIG WHOCK OFF

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

And choc wrestling

Morning peeps.

I had a mega positive day yesterday!

Does that count!

Oh, I have listed two things for sale on eBay this morning. That is a positive, and my washing is on and I have walked Buddy already!

Lol yus thats counts :)

What you got on ebay? Is it old pants? Whoooooooooooooo

Hey, I've got nothing positive to say as yet, but I'm determined to by the end of the day. My competitive streak is jumping into action - I'm not letting the likes of Ross, Chips and Sioux beat me, lol. Gotta get my arse in gear first tho, and get dressed!

WATCH THIS SPACE!

i was just thinking that this is bringing out my competitive streak - and then i read your reply Kalico... lmao at trying to "out-positive" people !!!

*hopes that this idea catches on*

and Rossy - caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake sounds great, especially as i see it as a reward for all the positive stuff we are all doing.... bit warm for choccie wrestling tho methinks - that's a winter sport :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I put a couple of things up on ebay yesterday and have already had a bath today.

Also, yesterday there was a bit of tension between me and my bf...normally I'd go crazy about this, but I just tried to explain my point of view and then left it. He didn't get in touch the rest of the day, but I stayed calm and didn't ring him obsessively or anything. This morning things seem to be ok again so yay.

I put a couple of things up on ebay yesterday and have already had a bath today.

Also, yesterday there was a bit of tension between me and my bf...normally I'd go crazy about this, but I just tried to explain my point of view and then left it. He didn't get in touch the rest of the day, but I stayed calm and didn't ring him obsessively or anything. This morning things seem to be ok again so yay.

Awesome! Thats really good news :lol:

Ross

i was just thinking that this is bringing out my competitive streak - and then i read your reply Kalico... lmao at trying to "out-positive" people !!!

*hopes that this idea catches on*

and Rossy - caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake sounds great, especially as i see it as a reward for all the positive stuff we are all doing.... bit warm for choccie wrestling tho methinks - that's a winter sport :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will see your assertiveness and raise you a washing up

**tries to maintain poker face though feeling a bit doubtful** :mellow:

Been assetive to hubby today.....

hes always telling me when to take time off work to be with him on his days off (he always decideds when i should take time off), but goodness im getting fed up with him saying take this day off take that day off, instead of saying "yeah ok" and wishing i hadnt i said "sorry i cant just kkeep doing this for you all the time, i dont want that time off".

dont mean to be horrible but i dont want to spend every single day off he wants off with him.... i want to make my own choices, so there hubby, go and sulk if ya want :P why dont you do something i want.....and leave me alone :P (ok i didnt say that but i thought it !! :lol:

did the work of my care coordinator and coordinated my own meeting today with therapist, her and my dad and me... might sound bad but really it is all good... she is leaving and being replaced by someone else! Yay!!! (she said she hoped I wouldn't be upset at her leaving... erm.. cough.. yeah right... next please!!) :rolleyes:

cor blimey - there's no "out-positiving" you eh???

*crowns sioux ms positive bpdworld 2010* ;)

way to go on playing catch-up - bet that felt great !!!

*puts thinkie cap on for stuff to do for herself*

xxx

I won the lottery and told the government, personally, that they all suck. And they agreed, and then gave me my own moat with a duck house.

it's a stupid thing but a big thing for me

i have gone 4 days now without wearing a watch...

for an obsessive control freak like me it is a kinda big deal...

and i know i am surrounded by other time indicators, but even so...

worth mentioning i think :) as i am doing this cos i am relatively stable and, as such, i am trying to push my boundaries :)

Chips hun the day before I done fuck all! haha

lol - everyone is allowed a day off !!!!! :)

Chips I have more days off than I do on! That's real neat about the watch, it is the little things that we do in the positive that count. They amount to so much more when you add them all together.

Positive thread is sooooo lovely. I wanna put you all in my pocket and keep you :wub:

Nooo dont put me back in there with that half eaten rolo :(

OK, sorry. I know how triggering Rolos can be :lol:

Here, the other pocket is free of any debris and has it's own 42" widescreen high definition 3D TV in there and I think Voyager is currently on.... xxx

Archived