Mental Health Forums

The Positive Thread!

just.me

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

caught up with all my work at work, ahhh im so upto date im all big headed :P ready for my hols now......can breathe, till i get back :D

Well once Ross and I finished cleaning out the Aegean Stables....LOL.... this morning I have dusted, hoovered, washed up, a cake is in the oven (choc with white choc chunks in), done a load of washing and pu on airer, cleaned kitchen floor, polished the piano and cleaned the bathroom. I am not hyperactive honest, I just have lots of energy every day! B)

well the trick with the horse poo is just to leave it. I mean it can only fill up can't it, then I presume that Hera would get so fucked off with the smell she would get onto Zeus and he would notice we had run off (being cheeky Demi-Gods) and would have no option but to magic it all away or else he'd have to put up with Hera's nagging until the end of time!

well the trick with the horse poo is just to leave it. I mean it can only fill up can't it, then I presume that Hera would get so fucked off with the smell she would get onto Zeus and he would notice we had run off (being cheeky Demi-Gods) and would have no option but to magic it all away or else he'd have to put up with Hera's nagging until the end of time!

Lol OMG Mytholo-humour

Let it NEVER be said that BPD World isnt high-brow :)

Positive, found £60 did not realise I had, just spent it in Asda, hmmmmmm bbq chicken bits, Munchies!

A string of things happend at work today that would usually have me so stressed out and probably in tears...instead I slapped on some of my music and had a little boogie! :)

Come on peeps! Do we have any positives to report today?

I had a bath! Put on clean clothes.

Walked to Iceland, queued in the Post Office line, jeeez that was real hard it was busy, started getting all hot and bothered, and thought *face it face it*. So I stayed there until I was served.

Asda then. And am now home cooking the Sunday Roast cos my kidamuss works Sundays so we have it Saturdays instead.

Roast beef!

Mmmmm Roast Beef :)

I havn't really done much positive stuff today, but there is still time. I did actually get out of bed though :D

went to cricket

cricket off (rain)

so....

went 10 pin bowling with the boys instead then on to kfc and back to the club...

usually run away as soon as game called off... managed to stay and be sociable for 6 hours...

yes 6 HOURS

and had FUN !!!!!!!

yay go me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*proud of self*

Wow!! Such positive stuff today everyone, well done! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went into town with Lulubella ans spent a small fortune on No7 make-up and have now got some of the much talked about "clear mascara" and it's great! Am wearing it now and feeling all lush. xxx

ooooo

*invites self to roses' for makeover and then drives roses to sioux's for roast*

xxx

Archived