Mental Health Forums

Depressed, Single, Lonely, Sexually Frustrated Arrghhh

shakemymilk

I am getting to the point of becoming suicidal over this. I am 20, never had a gf and only had sex 2 times on one night stands. I know I must sound pathetic and immature but it is killing me inside, I am a young male who wants intimacy and a partner, I have never had it an I know how good it is. I have tried to do other things to take my mind of this but nothing works at all an I would never consider a sex worker as it would make me worse.

I am so lonely and totally sexually unfulfilled, I know it shouldn't but it really annoys me that other people get into relationships or have sex without even trying, its just part of their natural way of life, an I feel deprived and totally isolated in all of this :(

It is killing me an is always in the back of my mind.

I know I must sound really silly but its the truth :(

But please dont get the idea it is just sex an a gf that is the centre of my problems because it totally isn't, its just they are a massive massive void missing from my life that if filled would improve my happiness drastically an replenish the hollowness I feel everyday, its killing me inside

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please please don't feel so low about this. I have a good friend who is nearly 35 and she still hasn't had a proper boyfriend and hasn't had sex for a number of years.

Please don't think you're pathetic and immature, I worry about far less things!

You are still young.

Do you go anywhere that would give you a chance to meet anyone?

You should enjoy your young life and then you never know who you might meet and where!

I met my husband in the freezer department in our local supermarket!!

Hope you feel better soon

minimad x

Please please don't feel so low about this. I have a good friend who is nearly 35 and she still hasn't had a proper boyfriend and hasn't had sex for a number of years.

Please don't think you're pathetic and immature, I worry about far less things!

You are still young.

Do you go anywhere that would give you a chance to meet anyone?

You should enjoy your young life and then you never know who you might meet and where!

I met my husband in the freezer department in our local supermarket!!

Hope you feel better soon

minimad x

omg 35 that could be me :(

know how you feel xx

:(

Meh. Sometimes im glad of the really bad days when i have no sex drive and no urge to connect with others as this aspect becomes a lot easier.

know how you feel xx

Meh. Sometimes im glad of the really bad days when i have no sex drive and no urge to connect with others as this aspect becomes a lot easier.

its not just about sex for me its more about the being lonely

No no I didn't write that to make you feel worse. I am so so sorry. If I made you feel bad, I am so so sorry.

I met my husband when I was 22 I'm now 30 so I have been where you are now and how you are thinking.

I really hope you feel better soon.

Minimad x

No no I didn't write that to make you feel worse. I am so so sorry. If I made you feel bad, I am so so sorry.

I met my husband when I was 22 I'm now 30 so I have been where you are now and how you are thinking.

I really hope you feel better soon.

Minimad x

I know it sounds stupid but its like living hell, I can't understand it, people think its never as bad as I make it out to be but it really is

know how you feel xx

its not just about sex for me its more about the being lonely

I know, i was talking about both of those things.

Same here. I just want to find someone and have a nice happy relationship but i'm doomed to be alone until death *sighs*

Like Morrissey said "I want to live and I want to love, I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of"

It's horrible being young and alone, you feel robbed. And things like valentines day are like a kick in the face.

Same here. I just want to find someone and have a nice happy relationship but i'm doomed to be alone until death *sighs*

Like Morrissey said "I want to live and I want to love, I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of"

It's horrible being young and alone, you feel robbed. And things like valentines day are like a kick in the face.

I'm not gonna carry on like this for much longer, its like lifes a joke and I don't wanna be the victim any more its got to stop, valentines day depresses me big time. I feel dehumanized

Depression is awful, I have things I worry about and get anxious about that other people don't understand. This is why I like this site, you have people giving you advice, know exactly how you are feeling.

To other people it might seem silly, but to us it is HUGE.

I really hope that I did not upset you and you get some good advice

Minimad x x

Depression is awful, I have things I worry about and get anxious about that other people don't understand. This is why I like this site, you have people giving you advice, know exactly how you are feeling.

Minimad x x

You didn't upset me, I was already upset, an tbh i'll have ended my life way b4 I ever turned 35 whilst being unmarried

I'm not gonna carry on like this for much longer, its like lifes a joke and I don't wanna be the victim any more its got to stop, valentines day depresses me big time. I feel dehumanized

When you laugh about people who feel so very lonely their only desire is to die

Well, I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile

I wish I could laugh

But that joke isn't funny anymore

It's too close to home

and it's too near the bone

It's too close to home

more than you'll ever know

Sorry but there's always a Smiths song that seems to fit when talking of loneliness.

Minimad x x

You didn't upset me, I was already upset, an tbh i'll have ended my life way b4 I ever turned 35 whilst being unmarried

I just really hope you feel better soon

Minimad x

I wish I could laugh

It's too close to home

It's too close to home

Sorry but there's always a Smiths song that seems to fit when talking of loneliness.

x x x x x x

Minimad x x

I wish I could laugh

It's too close to home

It's too close to home

its ridiculous that life has treated me like this

Minimad x x

I just really hope you feel better soon

Minimad x

thanks but I won't feel better soon

loneliness is awful and not always solved by bein in a relationship. but i think there are lots of girls out there looking for a relationship too. have you considered internet dating sites to meet someone?they work for some people.

hope u feel better soon xxxx

20 is SO, SO YOUNG!

I'm 30 and I've only had one relationship, one too many in fact. Seriously, if I didn't have this kid, I'd get a beautiful goldie and live happily ever after.

Things could be so worse it's not even funny. Singledom is so very temporary, whereas situations like marriage and children are completely forever, exhausting and tough.

20 is SO, SO YOUNG!

I'm 30 and I've only had one relationship, one too many in fact. Seriously, if I didn't have this kid, I'd get a beautiful goldie and live happily ever after.

Things could be so worse it's not even funny. Singledom is so very temporary, whereas situations like marriage and children are completely forever, exhausting and tough.

I know an people try to tell me this stuff but it doesn't change a thing.

loneliness is awful and not always solved by bein in a relationship. but i think there are lots of girls out there looking for a relationship too. have you considered internet dating sites to meet someone?they work for some people.

hope u feel better soon xxxx

I tried dating sites last year an I never got taken seriously by the people on there :(

You have to work on you first, take part in activities where you will meet people, go out socially talk to the opposite sex. When you are looking for something you never find it.

Sex is not all it is cracked up to be, put it aside and concentrate on making friends. You will find someone in time, but putting pressure on yourself to do so will cause you more angst.

Archived