Mental Health Forums

Points To Give Posts

Kittyclaws

is it just me or do other members keep running out of points to give? I seem to run out all the time can I get more and how many am I using? I really like the points as you can sort of reply without replying and it is a cool way of saying something is good or not often bad. I never seem to have enough or if i could see how many i have left sometimes i wish i hadn't given one because i find a better post. So can i hav more points to use please and why is it not unlimited?Kitty.

you prolific point scorer you!! It was unlimited to begin with a few weeks ago but that was changed. If the only option is to work within the amount you get given you need to start being a bit more discriminate on the posts you give points to!!! Gratefully recived all your plus points but really, I don't think some of them are worth it. Just replying to a post sometimes is enough. Being plus'ed for it is sometimes a little OTT for me xxxxxxx

Think you get 10 per day...to do with as you please!!!

People were either givin friends multiple points on posts or giving negatives on people they didn't agree with.

Think I'm right...I'm sure someone will correct me!!!

data why you do that to me :angry:

can i have 20 please a day that would be right for me <_< you have to be a bit of a prat to abuse this system :lol:

:lol: thanks hun :wub: :wub: don't know why he took it :wacko: why don't we just get plus points and no minus then we can do plus for what we like and ignore what we don't.

Yes, this is when I first started using my breadgun, against the points terrorists. One person went through lots of my posts and I ended up with such a large minus point I reported them and then shot them with my lemon curd covered napalm bread gun. Now I just sleep with it below my pillow every night. I am actually thinking of giving my breadgun a name.

Yes, this is when I first started using my breadgun, against the points terrorists. One person went through lots of my posts and I ended up with such a large minus point I reported them and then shot them with my lemon curd covered napalm bread gun. Now I just sleep with it below my pillow every night. I am actually thinking of giving my breadgun a name.

that is awful although we can see who does give us these rep points so i think it would be worth while if it is was unlimited (especially for Kitty :lol: ) but whoever abuses the system then they could just have the limit set on their account.

I have some time on my hands but seriously sad to go and give bad points i wantthe bad points gone and unlimited good points :rolleyes:

tbh i think the whole point thing is - well - utterly pointless

and seems to cause more upset than anything

and i would have no idea how to see who gave what

wish they would just vanish

kitty, u seem stuck about the points again? scoring points aint the all on the forum, its about getting on with people and working on ourselves. try not to let the points score become ur main reason and all.

Me i dont give a crap about the points, i said what i thought about it when it first came out. You have certain amount of points, now just be happy with that hun.

Hope ur allright, u seem a bit hyper today?

xx

thanks hun i am a bit hyper :lol: i know what you're sayng but i like giving them out so i would like more and if we had no minus ones then no one can be catty :lol: :lol:

I got no points left :(

can i have some more???????/

I like the points too.

I WANT SOME MORE PLEASEEEEE :lol:

if i read 20 posts a day then i need 20 points i think :unsure: you can borrow someof mine lady gaga but i don't know how many i have :rolleyes:

how is that possible kitty to borrow some points? :blink:

It is only early i plan to read some more posts so how can i give more points? :(

Archived