Mental Health Forums

Boogie Thread - Come Join The Party!

fedup!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaaaaaaay Kath!!!!

Ok, for Sloane...but not one of his rockin moments I admit, more 'getcha funk on'...but oh my god I fancy the pants off him in this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX7cv6pZbAg

Oh Dame David :wub: xxxxxxxxx

omg

i know is for sloane

but

is my fave bowie track EVER

ARE YOU INSIDE MY HEAD ?????????????????????????

""Give em to me give em now...shut it up yer silly cow" haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaa!!!! xxxxxxx

pmsl!!!!!!!!!! fame is my current fave bowie track, but suffragete city is bang up there! :D

thanks for post up the wonderstuff - size of a cow....i remember dancing to that at youth club! lol! me and my mates waited for the line about running lawnmowers over thighs with such eagerness!!! omg i feel old now! lol!

dont dictate by penetration will always be my top driving song, but this seems to be playing alot in my car recently....old age setting in perhaps?! lol!

can we go here ?

i can play that one too! :D ive got that vid ripped as an mp3 as i think that was the best version of it ever....top choice there chipsy! :D

oooohh oooohh went to see The Who last year (i think?), or what left of them, in Liverpool, in the pouring rain.....utterly ace, intro to Pinball Wizard was just the best, went on and on, crowd going ballistic...goosepimples here!! xxxxxxx

And, if we're going CBGB-ward, can we do a bit of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVFx3vaHxGk&feature=related

ooooooooooo

we got history down here with the who cos they filmed tommy here :)

some of my mates when i lived there were "extras"

:)

God XTC are so underrated.

Kath you know lots of lovely people who I want to sit in a pub and talk utter shite with!! (if they'd have me haha!)

Sloane start a band please!! Kath can be manager, I will be Bez!! xxxxx

i was sooooooooo born at the wrong time :( quadrophenia is my fave movie, and was made in the glorious days when this country still had both a thriving film and music industry.... as was tommy which is bloody good too. :)

lol @ fedup about the band........i play for pleasure and distraction only, and am teaching myself so ill be doing it all wrong lmao!! why cant we all be bez and let someone else shread their fingers?! pmsl! x

lmao......i wouldnt worry hun - this is my all time fave and its a hell of a lot worse than your choice which is well cool! :D told yas im an oldie at heart :D

GO 'EAD KATH!! HAaaaaaaa!!!

Me, I seem to have become 14 again and changing my name to Pamela!!!!

im a veteran of 10 full weekend t-in-the-park festivals, but i can honestly say im struggling to keep up with you two tonight!!! fill your boots my lovelies :D

Well I'm probably gonna dance up to bed in a mo....but if I had my own club, I would end every sesh with this!!

Thanks for an ACE night ladies! All together now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH3QNSsWoeg&feature=related

:D:D Love yis!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol sweet dreams hun - its been good :D when i used to dj i always finished either with baggy trousers by madness or freebird by lynard skynard, depending on the peeps that were in.......happy days so they were :) thanks for bring back some top mememories tonight :D xxx

had an awesome night - ima hunt down the tracks i dont already got on mp3 player and make me a play list of all these tracks so this night can be revisited when i feel ukki...

thanks both for all the bangin tunes and awesome fun !!!!!

best night in ages :)

xxx

love wonderswtuff!!! lol went and saw them when they played here, was really cool.

eww and stiff little fingers, dam i remeber them lol

Archived