Mental Health Forums

Boogie Thread - Come Join The Party!

fedup!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had this bands tape, just loved it when i was traveling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqyNj-eO-mQ&feature=channel

bloody hell! youve started the party early! lol!

i saw tpau a few years ago - carol decker hasnt aged well atall :D pmsl! my cousin got her name "kayleigh" cause of that song too lol!

sigue sigue sputnik - ive got that on 12" red vinyl! :D

its too early for me to start bouncing, but ill be back with some belters soon xxx

lol BB...it moved to the chatroom last night - i must be getting old cause the last thing i remember "dancing" to was urban hype - trip to trumpton!!! pmsl! xx

im sure around 10.30 tonight it will kick off again hun.....handbags in the middle and hands in the air! lol! x

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO are we partying tonight!!!!

Trip to Trumpton - Sloane I am screaming once again hahaaaaaaaahahaaa!! PS Does anyone remember the remixy thing of Roobarb and Custard???? I remeber giving it 'hands in the air' to that in some WELL dodgy club in WIGAN to that....and meaning it and everything haaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaa! I reckon BB knows the one :D:D

On a quality note - Chips, thanks for the 'Bunneymen song, that is one of my absolute faves xxxxxxxxx

sorry guys but i just love this song and i just can't have a party without it :D

Of course a party just wouldn't be without one of my Lady Gaga songs and this is my favourite.

soz i missed last nights party - was finally getting some sleep! :D

tonight tho girlies, im bringing you a song which i remember dancing to soooo badly at an underagers night in subclub (i think!!!) in glasgow lmao!!!

Archived