Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

Aww they are adorable....the parents are beautiful. I remember when my lion head had her first litter, she had 11 babies I was gobsmaked, i didn't realise u till then that rabbits could be pregnant and fall pregnant again whilst carying which she obviously did...11 babies was hard lol.

Here's another huge bunny...but she isnt the biggest in the world she's just big lol...my Yellow Cntinental giant....this was taken when she was 10 weeks old.She was bigger than the cat even then and already sleeping in a dog bed

Penny xxclare7435-albums-my-babies-picture26698-

Oooo crikey when I read the first few words of this I thought, "oh gosh, penny has a lion!!" then read on and realised you were talking about a breed of rabbit!!! :lol:

Sorry, not enough coffee and not awake properly yet!! xx

Aww they are adorable....the parents are beautiful. I remember when my lion head had her first litter, she had 11 babies I was gobsmaked, i didn't realise u till then that rabbits could be pregnant and fall pregnant again whilst carying which she obviously did...11 babies was hard lol.

Here's another huge bunny...but she isnt the biggest in the world she's just big lol...my Yellow Cntinental giant....this was taken when she was 10 weeks old.She was bigger than the cat even then and already sleeping in a dog bed

Penny xxclare7435-albums-my-babies-picture26698-

Oooo crikey when I read the first few words of this I thought, "oh gosh, penny has a lion!!" then read on and realised you were talking about a breed of rabbit!!! :lol:

Sorry, not enough coffee and not awake properly yet!! xx

lol Ohhhh dear...lol x

You've done a fabulous job with them hun! Well done! xxxx

I think she kept a couple of them - Stripes, the blind one, and I think a couple went to her sister? Other than that they found new homes (I wanted the blind bun, so I could call it Pootle) :)

Ross

I have kept Stripes and my brothers bunny. I have another 2 but I have decided to keep them also. So in total I have 4 of the babies from the litter of 7 (my sister has 2 around her place and a friend brought one)

Archived