Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

awwwww..they are coming on a treat! :D the legs of that bunny in the pic remind me of bambi! :wub: :wub:

Day 11 - Bunny update

Stripes has now opened his/her eyes, s/he will keep them open for a little while and then shut them again. They are still very tired but that i expect will change when they all open there eyes.

Ohh, I'd love to be a bunny rabbit. God, what a life.

You're cute, you're loved, you get to make lotsa love... lol, um... you have nice strong teeth?

Awww I'm loving all the up-date photo's, it's great to see how they are changing. I love the video too, thank you it made me smile for the first time today x

Awwwwwwwwww this is lovely liked all the updates and seeing how they are getting on. They are very fast growing. Liked the video as well. They are soooooooooo cute thanks for putting them up. Look forward to next update. :)

Day 13, All baby bunnies have now opened there eyes except for one little white one. i will hopefully add photo's tonight/tomorrow at some point

Abigail-Laura x

Day 13, All baby bunnies have now opened there eyes except for one little white one. i will hopefully add photo's tonight/tomorrow at some point

Abigail-Laura x

You must call it "Hidey" cuz it is hiding by keeping its eyes shut. Also good if it is a girlie bun as it sounds like "Heidi" :)

Day 14 - All babies have their eyes open. We put them outside in the garden run so Mumma rabbit could have some grass, the little babies kept finding Cutee and tried to feed so Cutee kept moving away.

:) I have too, going to find out from the vets soon how much it is going to cost to get them sexed and what age they need to be. xx

:) I have too, going to find out from the vets soon how much it is going to cost to get them sexed and what age they need to be. xx

Apparently is very hard to tell gender of babbie buns, their bits look the same!

Yea I know :( Surely the vets must be able to and a certain stage? I know every one can make mistakes but I deffinatly want to keep a little girl *hopes Stripes or the pure white baby is* x

Archived