Mental Health Forums

My Rabbit Had Babies

abee.abee1991

on which image walker? the first or second? my brother loves the little brown rabbit in the second image that is climbing on the wood. x

lol i have been stroking the screen :lol:

I wanna nuzzle that little white nosey part squadging through next to stripes' fluffy bum :)

Ross

Walker: Next time when I take photo's I will personally get a nice photo of him/her for you :) x

Ross: The one 'squadging' through by stripes that is the pure white one :) x

stripes is such a chubber compared to the others isnt he :) (I am betting he is a boy bun, he seems boyish to me lol).

Good lord I need to cuddle one o them buns, I am having SNUGGLE WITHDRAWAL :lol:

The little brown one is so bless too, look at him doing his gymnastics up the back there :)

Ross: Stripes and Spots are pretty much the same size, they are much bigger than the others (greedy guts!) but they started nibbling on grass today so hopefully the others will catch up soon :)

Walker: Your welcome

I would wait for a few weeks before sexing them, also how u tell from male and female is from the anus to the fluff is nearer in females than it is in males, as u know yes males dont have fluffs lol but u will know when u see it. Hardest to sex is guinee pigs as there winky is inside and u have to push to see if it comes out.

I was doing animal care, so we had to know how to hold rabbits and guinees and gerbils and so on and also sex them. It will take a little longer to make sure u sex them properly.

xx

by the way, they are all looking lovely! i have my eye on the skinny one!

actually here u go, this will show u better than me explaining like i did above.

Its not so hard, once u see a pattern of say 3 same sex and one diffrent, as u will see the gap diffrence.

xx good luck

http://www.rabbit-guide.com/finding_out_the_sex_of_your_rabbit.html

They are so cute. They look like cuddly toys. I like the brown one on he second pic as well. S/he looks like its trying to get the room to stretch out on the sofa. lol. Thanks for keeping us updated.

thanks Barbones.

They are getting out of their nest/bed today and wandering in only one half of the hutch (bed area) also found the little brown one that Barbones and walker likes is trying to do Binkies :) SO CUTE! s/he keeps falling over or runing into things haha.

The rain has finally stopped after 6 continuous hours, so I went to check on the little bunnies and sadly one little bunny looks to be either fully or patially blind as s/he has cloudy eyes :( I am so sad, that poor little bunny (grey and white baby) I hope s/he will be okay!

So Sad :'(

ohh no :( I did a search online and it sounds like mabbe a trip to the vets is in order, they mentioned a "veterinary opthalmologist".

Really hope bun is ok and not in pain ((bun))

Ross

It isn't Stripes, Stripes is light brown and grey. This one is one off the smaller rabbits and s/he is a mix of grey and white in colour.

As far as I can tell s/he is in no discomfort or pain s/he still walks and hops around like the others do. The cloudyness covers half of each eye so maybe it might clear or most probably s/he is partially blind in both eyes.

Day 17 one of the brown baby bunnies is now being very adventurous and exploring the other side of the hutch, so now Cutee is being pestered by the little one. Had to move her food bowl onto the shelf so she can eat in peace, poor girl will have 7 chasing around after her soon :) Also they are eating sawdust and bits of grass and they have chewed the plastic nest tub. They all do little binkies and bounce into the sides of the hutch.

whooooooooooooooooooo!

They are still my background on my computer, the one with stripes fluffy bum pointing out of the screen and the squadgy nose white bun bun face that makes me wanna nuzzle it :lol:

Archived