Mental Health Forums

...and I'm Finally Back

Alicee

If anyones noticed i haven't been on in a while its because i've i'd a pretty hard few months. Spent around 6 weeks on the streets and sofa surfing through my friends houses and then finally got taken into the nut house and spent the last 4 weeks there... But just wanted to share with you all.... I'm back. :) No more being watched 24 hours a day, no more hearing the dear people around me crying through the night and watching them being held down to get there damn medication injected into them (and no more having that done to me), no more being looked at with pity, no more talking to the daily psychiatrist, no more having to hide the sharp bits of plastic from a broken pen under my mattress. I can finally get on with my life. I feel great!!! I forgot how many 'normal people' there are outside that hospital. Back to the real world and i'm absolutely loving it!!! Hope your all ok, sorry for the lack of support over the last few months. Hugs all round? :) xx

Good to have you back and hear youre doing well!!

Do you have a place to stay though,still on the street??

Lilly

My mums let me stay until i can get a flat. I'm only 16 and i've been told i was to vulnerable to stay on my own or go back to the streets so she kind of had to take me back. Thank you all for the support, i've missed you xxx

Its really difficult, think she thinks she has to walk on egg shells around me and she doesn't, guess she doesn't understand the whole hospital thing..

Alice x

Archived