Mental Health Forums

My Invite To Youuuuuuu

lostsoul

hello all

right, well i have decided on a date for my housewarming get together. it will be at my new flat in Leytonstone, London, E11

it will only be BPD people (aka the nutter crew) as i thought it would be easier and more appropriate (not to mention fun) to have two seperate parties; one for you lot, and one for the normaltons, at some later date - that way we can all talk about nutty stuff without fear of reproach by the said normaltons

so it will either be this saturday (30th april) or, if you guys cannot make that one, the saturday after (7th?) yeah you better check those dates cos i have problems with them lol

so far the following people have expressed an interest in this; swan, janey, eirianwen, monki, kazza, extinct, karilora, and bored-a-line will prolly come too, hopefully, though i have not asked her yet

i know kari has had doubts... if you have changed your mind mate i would love to have you there - i guarantee everyone will feel pretty sick with nerves beforehand, so, well, i hope you come, but i will understand if you cant face it mate.

so yeah... let me know guys, which saturday is best and if you still fancy it, and anyone else who didnt know i was having one, if you want to come along, then please do so.

xxxx hugs xxxs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost, please can we make it next Saturday, 7th because I will be in Brussels this weekend - have already bought the tickets.

Can't get to Leeds party because my parents will be in London that weekend, and I'd hate to miss your's as well :(

k, im a complete d**k. Still not used to seeing my name as extinct lol.

Either date is good with me. Are you on any of the tube links? And is there any chance of you meeting us at some place near yours as the chances of me finding a flat in london is slim to none. :)

Also is there a cheap hotel or floor space at yours? otherwise I would have to leave at about 8pm to get back. And do you want us to bring anything?

yea general locations do tend to help me.

Actually a nice little picture map with claires artistics talents put into the churches/rivers/rail lines would be most appreciated :P

I really might come if I can meet someone at some interchange on the Bakerloo Line-Oxford Circus? I'd be coming from the North end.

I know the Central Line if that helps anyone coming...(I used to live in Bethnal Green)

What time??????

I finish work at 5 and get home 6 ish, and would need some time to get changed.

*scared but possible if maybe someone meets me*????

I'd have to leave not too late though.

Katie

hey, am i allowed to come?? :rolleyes: would LOVE to meet all you guys. cant make sat 30th but could do the one after... :wub: would be willing to travel with anyone else.

course i wanna come you div.

so am i a normalton or not seeing as i dont have a psyche team?

this saturday could be a bit tricky if its in the evening i would prefer the 7th..and i could help you more then.

ok it looks like the 7th is the most popular doesnt it?

kari - i can meet you yes. this is no problem at all. we just need to sort out where.

there is plenty of room at my place for you all to sleep over - a couch, a massage couch lol, a sofa, and floor cushions. well it's a start!

so yeah feel free to stay in fact i would think that for most of you it would be the only way to come

pinks of course you are welcome to come - be nice to meet you! how are you now? read you were not so good...

er, what else? oh yeah - how to get there!

ok, well, first of all, in london there is something called the tube lol, and you want to follow the red wiggly line. it might look small on the map, but yes! trains full of people really can fit inside it. haha

the red one is also known as the central line. it runs east and west through london. you want to travel along it in the easterly direction to get to my stop, which is Leytonstone not to be confused with leyton, which comes one stop before mine)

once you are there, follow the instructions i pm to you to get to my house ok?

if there is anything else you need to know then just pm me or call me, as there will be a telephone number in my pm. will send out pms tonight.

janey you are most welcome to come to the normaltons party as well as the nutter crew party!

xx love ya xx

oh yeah and i cant set it as the 7th till anwen and kazza get back to me so i will let you know soon as i can

xx have sent you all pms now too xx

I could meet anyone at Waterloo if they are coming in from outside London and dont' knwo how to get around. Oxford Circus is a nightmare, not a good point to meet at all, rather just come all the way to waterloo and we'll deal with it from there.

Is there any particlular time you were thinking of, Losty?

I would love to come and meet you all and I am free. I have only been to London 4 times in 35 years, Swan your idea sounds quite good. I am based in Birmingham so it is not too far to travel, I would need some floor space, and my concerns are, I hate being in new places and as Lost said, I will be so nervous as I am not the most entertaining person you will ever meet. Strangers and new places in one day....that could be entertaining :P

I'm in- the 7th sounds cool.

Definately wanna meet up at the station...poor little country girl all alone lost in the big smoke...no sense of direction at all!

Me excited! :D

Archived