• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

i will meet you and give you some lorazepam and hugs and also possibly chocolate and it would be fine

isn't it funny how you can work in a library and i couldnt do that, but i can meet strangers, no hold on, i cant do that either without wtting my pants lol

my point is... i am confident in youuuuuu! you can do this mate. we know you, the real you, wont judge you, will make things easy for you...

we care ((((((karihugs))))) xx

if you change at oxford circus that is only 20 minutes form my stop and i can come meet you at either place

xx have a think about it xx

also, JT, when i sent emails out last night, i didnt send one to you did i? cos i didnt know you were interested in coming at that point.

will send you one in a minute.. xx

isn't it funny how you can work in a library and i couldnt do that, but i can meet strangers, no hold on, i cant do that either without wtting my pants lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bloody hell Losty, you must have been really uncomfortable sitting there on saturday night! :lol: You should have said something!!

:lol:

Oh Soul, I wish I could be there. Maybe I can get a card in the mail...

Have a good time all of you and count us as there in spirit.

XXX

Ann

I will send my spirit with verbenas as it is cheaper to send two spirits than one from the usa to the uk.

lol

bets

ps wish i could celebrate with you

again, cracking me up!!!!

tights? wet pants? spirits in bulk? nerrr?

oh my. cooooolies - poeple are buying their tickets, people are buying their tickets, na na na na nerrrrr

xx

glad ur thinking bout it kari. sorry you american folk cant be there... we will indeed think of you. gonna take some pictures!!!

oh how exiting!!

I'm not sure if I#m going to be able to make it....is it the bank holiday weekend?..........oh just checked and its not!!!

Claire is it safe park a car in darkest london? am thinking of driving up.....i will end up in newcastle if I try and do it on public transport, will have a look on a map thing.

also worried about telling dee cos she doesnt really know that I come on here, probably just being silly though. definitely.

oh am all scared now....going to look for a map thing

thanks Claire.

*will think*

Katie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Katie, you must come, you are not on your own about been nervous, "shush...I vill say this only vonce"...I am terrible in groups...never open my mouth....I usually find a nice quiet corner to sit in...dare I say this will only be my 4th night out this year and it is at a strange place with people I have only spoke to on the internet...but, in all honesty a bunch of people I think I will be safe with......that is true isn't it folks....I mean you are not going to kill me or do anything sinister are you???? I don't usually go anywhere without my car which offers me security, protection and control...so trust me when I say 'I am already wetting my pants :P '. Do come and we can share our panic. :)

Lost, what is parking like? is driving an option if so how easy would it be to find you?

Kari,

We will do all we can to make you feel safe and wanted.

Jane,

Promise I have no intention of killing anybody, exept for a nice burger of the bbq of course :P

Kate,

I will come find you if you get lost, even if it means we all get lost together.

Everyone,

We can all wet ourselfs together. Just hope that claire has a washing machine and lots of hot radiators :P (stick a clean pair in your bag lol )

xxx

I went up to the party in Leeds just after I joined and I was terrible - couldn't say a word to anyone except Losty - thank God for her otherwise I'd have had a meltdown.

But everyone was fine with it, and everyone looked after me so well.

The important thing is that we all know that we are vulnerable, and we all know how to protect each other - we do so almost daily on this site - so doing it in person is going to be that much easier.

((((((((((((((((((((((Kari)))))))))))))))))))))

I really hope you do come, because I'm so looking forward to meeting you :)

We'll work out something about the travel

Kari,

Just checked with my hubby and he is of that weekend so I could travel up to meet you at wembly then travel back down to claires with you?

No pressure but im more than happy to do so.

(wasnt quiet sure if I should say that because I really dont want you to feel pressured xxx)

hmmmm that sounds interesting Extinct.....but you are right---I AM feeling a little pressured.....need space and time....

sorry for being a 'nuisance'.... And then I'll feel really bad when I chicken out.....(if???)

cos I'd want to get back home that night....safely....(parts of East London scare me.)

is there no end to my anxiety....

Katie

yey! at least one person is definitely coming lol

yeah, parking is absolutely fine - plenty of space and free. i also have lots of hot radiators and a washer/dryer PMSL

bored - i think the party bags are a fantastic plan; i was thinking of doing that earlier today which is quite spooky. i was amusing myself thinking of the various things i would put in them, and let's just say they won't be containing much of the usual stuff you would expect to find...

wow everyone is getting worked up bout this aint they? it really will be fine. does anyone have twister? ok maybe you are right to be worried!

oh yeah and kari - this part of east london is lovely. i might actually put up some piccies of inside the flat and that way you guys know what you are coming to.. might ease the nerves?!

erm.... no JT, no one is gonna get eaten or murdered, not even for a tasty burger

xx

yeah that's cool i can stand in each room pulling stupid expressions and poses. that'll make you feel right at home

i'll do it!

x

Archived