Mental Health Forums

My Invite To Youuuuuuu

lostsoul

Lost,

As parking is no issue I will probably drive down, this will save me having to travel on the trains and avoid the underground - which you Southerners probably won't understand but was terrifying me. That removes half of my nerves. Of course then all I have to do is get out of my car and knock your door :D .

I sometimes think it strange, why so often I think I want to die, but, the thought of meeting people instantly makes me think they will want to kill me...and makes me worried :wacko: ...I know it doesn't make sense, but, I think it is a control thing. Oh well, I have to be daft sometimes, but, getting it out the way now is better than doing it on the night!

I am as nervous as hell, but, also quite excited. The is the first time I have done anything like this - aarrgghh!

Your reassurance is welcomed.. :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• lostsoul

• Lauren

• Swan

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i get that too. ask swan. we were supposed to share a room at the meet in leeds and i had to get another one because i freaked out she was gonna knife me in the middle of the night when i had gone to sleep.

it was really embarrassing!!!! so i understand the fear - it is only natural to me. if more people had fear like that maybe then they would not get murdered? i dunno. anyway lol, just wanted to say i understand...

glad you are coming - we have much to discuss. i think it is gonna be great.

xx hugs xx

although in all fairness, how many people get murdered at bpd meets in leeds? not many i reckon! ok - i admit it - it was an irrational fear which i should not have listened too. ah welllllll

Ah but, irrational fears are being adhered to:

1. it is better for me to have my car, I can always do a runner it I can't cope, it is my security - :)

2. I have thought about booking a hotel room just in case I did not fit in or someone decided to bring a big knife with them :P - I have a big fear of knives - can you tell?

3. there is always a first time for anything.

I think it shall be fun.

I will need directions, but, we can do those closer to the day.

I hope you have fun doing the photos.

Take care, Jane.

It is a wonderful thing you are doing. :)

yup it is a great thing :)

Prehaps if this goes well I will do a bbq later on in the summer with the pool and everything :)

For some reason I allways feel more confident if I knock at the door with a bottle of wine or something. *shrugs* Guess its to do with subconciously buying my worth (though I know thats not needed)

I have a few games I will bring allong, and of course now 1 to 60 on disk :P

:) hey all, i can defo come now... no-one needs to feel nervous, coz i will talk to all. I'm not shy... you can all come to me and hide if you get the jitters! :D Ask Losty, if you're not sure... :D

No pressure... we are all a "team" together!

Janey

i think people should come if they feel it would perk them up a bit. no promises that we will, but i know that its a bad idea to go to a social thing when you're feeling a bit paranoid. it can make things worse. so really chill about this theres really no pressure at all.

ex - you dont need to buy your worth with me. but bring the wine anyways cos i'll be broke after doing the party bags and the bbq :P

janey i'm glad you are definitely coming hon :D

bored - love ya :)

ermmm I am happy to drink lager, vodka and various alco pops such as apple and mango reef as well :P

only ones I refuse to do are sweet whites,red wines as they just send me to sleep after a sniff,Ale, and most dark spirits. Though somehow I used to drink jack daniels straight as a teenager by the glassfull. The thought of it now makes me shudder.

Sorry Claire and everyone, but I won't be coming.

I deeply appreciate all your acceptance and willingness to help.

I do so much want to meet you all, but maybe in another context that feels safer to me.

I'm not sure if Bored was refering to me regarding the paranoia, but I DO feel wary and paranoid atm, and especially with you all drinking (I don't drink and never have done..) I would not feel safe at all.

I don't want to feel even more like a scared little girl than I already am/feel.

Sorry guys...

love,

Katie

Sorry you're not coming Katie, especially because I don't drink either and it's never much fun not drinking alone.

But I just noticed you live in London, so when you feel safer perhaps we should all try and get together a little bit closer to where you are?

ok guys i need to verify who is coming to the get together.

this is so i can start to arrange with each person when they are getting here and if i or someone else needs to meet them anywhere other than my place, ie, at a station

you guys seem to all be using trains, so it seems to make sense to me if i arrange to meet everyone coming on a train at a central station such as OXFORD CIRCUS

we could all travel back to mine from there

well let me know if you can do that.

BP when does your coach get in and where does it get in?

ok, ex, you are getting to leytonstone high road, yeah, i remember now. i will come and meet you there as could never describe how to get back to mine!!!!

bp - need to know the time so i am not out when you get to mine ok?

when i know when bp is coming i can organise you ex...

xx

Archived