Mental Health Forums

:) :) :)

purple-chick

just wanted to put a happy post on here (as most of mine are normally moaning about something or other lol) and say what a good day i have had!!

went for lunch with one of my best mates, then went shopping with my mum and bought loads of pressies ... which always makes me happy!!

then when i got home my cheque for my compensation had arrived, and my gorgeous new phone!! :masked:

oh and my mum bought me a lovely bunch of flowers too!!

looking forward to tomorrow night too, as im going to an ann summers party with my girlies. then (depending on how much pain im in) will be off into town for a boogie!!

hope everyone elses day hasnt been too bad

xxxx

then when i got home my cheque for my compensation had arrived

Yay! You couldn't lend me a tenner could you? :lol:

Thanks for sharing this, Purpley. I am really pleased you had a nice day. Enjoy your boogie!

no pressies for other people, it gives me such a buzz buying pressies, so thought i would do it now whilst i had the money! lol. i'll only blow it otherwise!

bought loads of smellies and hair stuff for my mates, and bought my mum and dad one of those days out things. its in london where they get to watch a theatre show of there choice and a 2 course meal is included too. it was pricey but worth it, as they have been so good to me recently xx

Being able to give back is such a nice feeling, how generous you are. Enjoy your night out too. I always like to read the posts here, because it is nice to see people having a good time to balance out all the other stuff.

Archived