Mental Health Forums

Update To The Site Terms

Joshua

Status updates - shall not be used for the purposes of saying goodbye or expressing wishes to self harm or commit suicide. It should also not be used for personal issues with other members.

• Like 6

you're going to be busy trying to keep up with all this ya know........ think of some of the bad days and how many people do this and I can see a moderator being very very busy indeed....:blink: :wacko:

Sanctuary is right. Maybe if mini-mods were given the authority to 'invisible' status updates it would make things more manageable for the moderators.

• Like 2

I agree actually. These things aren't allowed on the pages so why allow them on the side. Tbh most days I skip through most of the status things cos it upsets me too much to hear people constantly saying goodbye or whatever.

• Like 2

Thank you for this Joshua, it hasn't been the first time many members have been triggered by things said in status updates because they knew they couldn't say the same thing on the forum.

As for data's suggestion of giving more power to mini-mods, I would disagree with this. I believe there are new moderators already in place, as well as the more recent corpsewithpulse. If the work is burdensome then you could appoint another moderator, but I would not trust the current batch of mini-mods with more power.

I would not trust the current batch of mini-mods with more power.

can i ask what the mini mods have supposed to have done to upset u? if i have done anything wrong i would like to know, as i do try my best, may not always get it right but i try my best, as i am sure the other mini mods do too.

cad

• Like 3