Mental Health Forums

Wtf?!

purple-chick

what happens when you report a post that has massively triggered you and is clearly from someone on here to just cause trouble and wind everyone up????

oh its ok i already know the answer.... absolutely FUCK ALL!!!!!! mad.gif not even a reply!!!!!

dont feel safe in this fucking place anymore, if the mods etc wont protect us!!!!!! unsure.gif

what happens when you report a post that has massively triggered you and is clearly from someone on here to just cause trouble and wind everyone up????

oh its ok i already know the answer.... absolutely FUCK ALL!!!!!! mad.gif not even a reply!!!!!

dont feel safe in this fucking place anymore, if the mods etc wont protect us!!!!!! unsure.gif

Sorry you feel like that. Was it in a post or on the main screen? Can you just not open their posts, or maybe pm the person just to say how it made you feel?

Sorry you feel like that. Was it in a post or on the main screen? Can you just not open their posts, or maybe pm the person just to say how it made you feel?

i shouldnt have to do that though, the forum is SUPPOSED to be a safe place!!!

whats the point in mods and supervisors if they dont protect us from abuse like that????!!! mad.gif

i shouldnt have to do that though, the forum is SUPPOSED to be a safe place!!!

whats the point in mods and supervisors if they dont protect us from abuse like that????!!! mad.gif

Have they not got back to you at all?

Can't you contact Josh if he owns the site, surely he would help maybe?

Some arguments do seem to be a little free running on here of late. It surprised me when I joined a computer gaming site what you can get banned for there - our population would be roughly half what it is if we applied their rules. I think people tend to get mroe leeway here because its accepted that our MH difficulties mean we are less likely to handle conflict well, but I do agree that there should be more of a net around certain things.

Ross

Have they not got back to you at all?

Can't you contact Josh if he owns the site, surely he would help maybe?

nope no-one has got back to me at all!!!

if nothing is done about it, im off!!!

Some arguments do seem to be a little free running on here of late. It surprised me when I joined a computer gaming site what you can get banned for there - our population would be roughly half what it is if we applied their rules. I think people tend to get mroe leeway here because its accepted that our MH difficulties mean we are less likely to handle conflict well, but I do agree that there should be more of a net around certain things.

Ross

yeh but its wrong!

when a certain member has got LOADS of negs for their nasty posts on a certain thread... i think its plainly clear im not alone in feeling this way

(((((((PURPLE)))))))) Who was it honey?? I'll kick their ass for hurting my lovely Purple!!! :angry: I hate people like that! and you are right, they should be protecting us knowing how we can be triggered!

I find they only interfere if they want too loads of times ive had posts removed and status updates removed all because im making a point about the state of this site, and they dont like it!

Paid alot of money to be here..but when my sub runs out i will not be paying again! Seriously gone down hill...

I find they only interfere if they want too loads of times ive had posts removed and status updates removed all because im making a point about the state of this site, and they dont like it!

Paid alot of money to be here..but when my sub runs out i will not be paying again! Seriously gone down hill...

yep too right hun. well im sure this thread will, miraculously dissapear when its read by them!!! mad.gif

Sorry you are feeling so upset Purpley. I know this might not help but just think... this is only a forum. I know that the words here can hurt but sometimes the best thing is to turn off that computer and go and do something in the 'real world'.

Hey purple, I would have to say I agree with you. Certain people here make it difficult for us, but being totally honest, I have to say that this site has helped me a lot. I've made new friends on here who understand, have had a rant,a laugh, a cry here. I understand it is difficult, but maybe no one is around right now to reply? When did you report this person?

My paranoia is kicking in 0.o I hope its not me :P

Joshua, thank you for the site. It has been a life saver many times.

Purpley please don't leave :( I'm sure something will be done x

The situation is under review.

That's all I can say at this juncture.

thanx corpse, thats all i wanted to hear. i will leave it there for now

i know exactly how you feel i had some of my posts removed cos i was so angry but this person was allowed to wind everyone else up through what they said how does that work they got away with winding everyone up and if we responded then our posts were removed how does that work i do not know????

i know exactly how you feel i had some of my posts removed cos i was so angry but this person was allowed to wind everyone else up through what they said how does that work they got away with winding everyone up and if we responded then our posts were removed how does that work i do not know????

yeh that is my other grivence on my report... that when others have tried to defence the communtiy, their posts have been envisaged... but this certain member is allowed to carry on insulting, being rude, sarcastic, pathetic, and damn right triggering to everyone!!!!!! mad.gif

yeh that is my other grivence on my report... that when others have tried to defence the communtiy, their posts have been envisaged... but this certain member is allowed to carry on insulting, being rude, sarcastic, pathetic, and damn right triggering to everyone!!!!!! mad.gif

Is this about what happened yesterday? If so, it really annoyed me!

xxx

Archived