Mental Health Forums

Discovery By Employer

Octavian10

idiot!

Could you clarify who or what it is you are calling an idiot as your remark has prompted a member of the community to report your post.

I am intrigued here, Josh... is it allowable to call some people an idiot, and not others? Otherwise, why do you need to ask who the remark is directed ask in order to decide which action to take?

Thank you data, truly. I am also highly intrigued.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idiot!

Could you clarify who or what it is you are calling an idiot as your remark has prompted a member of the community to report your post.

I am intrigued here, Josh... is it allowable to call some people an idiot, and not others? Otherwise, why do you need to ask who the remark is directed ask in order to decide which action to take?

Thank you data, truly. I am also highly intrigued.

Is everyone finished with the name-calling and can I please return to my original agenda of not receiving any help from anywhere during my depression?

I think legal advice would be your best choice.

Personally if you have been sacked because of a mental health issue, then you need to go and speak to another adviser with the organisations you mentioned. Get a second opinion, and persist until they listen.

Write down everything you want to tell them, just so nothing is missed out.

You seem very angry, and i want to help you in any way i can

X

I know . If I can get any advice that is.

Personally if you have been sacked because of a mental health issue, then you need to go and speak to another adviser with the organisations you mentioned.

Only if I can get access to any other advisers in the organisations mentioned.

Get a second opinion, and persist until they listen.

If I persist they will accuse me of harassment.

I have given up writing to them. I can write it here if it will help.

X

I can see that. I appreciate your help.

I know . If I can get any advice that is.

Personally if you have been sacked because of a mental health issue, then you need to go and speak to another adviser with the organisations you mentioned.

Only if I can get access to any other advisers in the organisations mentioned.

Get a second opinion, and persist until they listen.

If I persist they will accuse me of harassment.

I have given up writing to them. I can write it here if it will help.

X

I can see that. I appreciate your help.

I think my discussion thread has ended here.

i dont understand

You seem to be putting problems in the way with every suggestion made

I know when you are down everything seems hopeless, but imagine i came and asked you about this. From an oiutside point of view wouldnt you agree with many of the suggestions.

Here is a great site i mean that, but writing it here wont solve the issue with your employer, you need to persist hun

i dont understand

You seem to be putting problems in the way with every suggestion made

That is because these problems exist in real-time.

I know when you are down everything seems hopeless, but imagine i came and asked you about this. From an oiutside point of view wouldnt you agree with many of the suggestions.

I do not 'disagree' as such but my problem is that the suggestions are not practical. For example my trade union the BMA will not extend support, will not let me talk to a different representative and will not protect my interest.

Here is a great site i mean that, but writing it here wont solve the issue with your employer, you need to persist hun

Persistence is what has driven me here. If I was not persistent I would have committed suicide by now at the hands of my perversely racist detractors.

people are getting wund up by your responses. people are going to start ignoring and replying to this thread. i used to be like this and know it doesnt get me any way arguing a point across.

I've read through this entire thread and, as others have pointed out before me, everything anyone suggests you seem to have an answer as to why it is useless or hasn't worked or won't work, yet not once have I seen any sign of grattitude from you toward the people who have taken the time out of their own lives, sometimes tumultuous and painful lives, in order to try and offer a little advice to someone who seems to be so desperately asking for it.

On the whole your attitude is not condusive to getting people to help you. I can see that a number of people have posted a number of times, doing all they can to offer some support and advice and all you do is throw it back in their faces and complain that you're not getting enough support.

Maybe you could clarify what it is exactly that you expect from us?

I've read through this entire thread and, as others have pointed out before me, everything anyone suggests you seem to have an answer as to why it is useless or hasn't worked or won't work, yet not once have I seen any sign of grattitude from you toward the people who have taken the time out of their own lives, sometimes tumultuous and painful lives, in order to try and offer a little advice to someone who seems to be so desperately asking for it.

That is not true. I have thanked Aries 1990 in this thread. Please check my earlier posts. Moreover if I have an answer to every suggestion the reason is that I have already tried everything that has been suggested (including writing to my MP) without having had any positive responses.

On the whole your attitude is not condusive to getting people to help you.

Merely because these suggestions are not new to me does not prove whether my attitude is 'conducive' or not.

I can see that a number of people have posted a number of times, doing all they can to offer some support and advice and all you do is throw it back in their faces and complain that you're not getting enough support.

Yes people are making suggestions about approaching third parties which I have already done. Therefore my 'complaints' are appropriate.

Maybe you could clarify what it is exactly that you expect from us?

If I do not receive a fair hearing there will not be much point in continuing this conversation. Therefore I am not sure what to expect.

look,

i have offered to inbox things with you and you ignored me

sometimes you have to step outside yourself and find solutions,

its easy to say "its been done" "already tried that"

...try again!!! and again!!! and again!! And have a stubborn attitude that wont be beaten, as the only way you WILL fail at this is if you stop trying and let this get to you.

I know its easier said than done, i am not saying that its easy and we all here will support you but you have to be proactive in your own efforts....for example there are places that offer free advice. CAB, for example will not turn you away if you have been dismissed because of depression.

May i ask, how do you know they sacked you because of depression. You said in an earlier post that it was a mis conduct or something but they skirted around your MH issues.

Maybe a little more info would help us to help you

I dunno, your call hun

If I do not receive a fair hearing there will not be much point in continuing this conversation. Therefore I am not sure what to expect.

At what point have you not been given a fair hearing?

We're all here trying to do what we can to help you but, short of actually doing it all for you, I can't see what it is you're expecting from us.

look,

i have offered to inbox things with you and you ignored me

I would rather not communicate in private at this point in time.

sometimes you have to step outside yourself and find solutions

I have stepped outside and tried my hardest but since then I had to give up and join this forum

its easy to say "its been done" "already tried that"

I have even involved the police and the IPCC. I have written to the Home Office. How can you then say that I have been going easy ?

...try again!!! and again!!! and again!! And have a stubborn attitude that wont be beaten, as the only way you WILL fail at this is if you stop trying and let this get to you.

I have been stubborn enough. The only thing left now is for one of these institutions such as the police or the IPCC to accuse me of vexing them and have me locked up for harassment.

I know its easier said than done, i am not saying that its easy and we all here will support you but you have to be proactive in your own efforts....for example there are places that offer free advice. CAB, for example will not turn you away if you have been dismissed because of depression.

CAB have turned me away instead of helping me with my issues with the police and the IPCC. I can provide documentary evidence of that.

May i ask, how do you know they sacked you because of depression. You said in an earlier post that it was a mis conduct or something but they skirted around your MH issues.

The employers set up an appointment with occupational health one day after the conduct hearing. They dismissed me on the day of the conduct hearing. Then when I tried to go to Occupational Health they told me that I could not access the Occupational Health department because I was no longer employed.

Maybe a little more info would help us to help you

I dunno, your call hun

Of course . But the attitude here is abusive and confrontational . I have no issues with sharing more info otherwise. My perception that I am not getting a fair hearing on this forum is a valid one.

At what point have you not been given a fair hearing?

We're all here trying to do what we can to help you but, short of actually doing it all for you, I can't see what it is you're expecting from us.

As i explained in my post to aries1990 above I am being subjected to abusive and confrontational behaviour from the forum members. There are issues with the police and the IPCC. Are you able to help me with those?

what has your employer done and for what reason?

I hope I do not have to explain that all over again. It is in the discussion thread above. If you still cannot understand please let me know.

I hope I do not have to explain that all over again. It is in the discussion thread above. If you still cannot understand please let me know.

FORGET ABOUT IT. I DON'T SEE HOW IT IS CLEAR FROM THE DISCUSSION ABOUT, BUT NOT WASTING ANOTHER SECOND ON YOU ANYWAY. UNLIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE, I'M NOT A TIME WASTER.

Very typical of the abuse I have encountered on this forum. Am I expected to teach people how to read here ?

oh yeah, and see the thing is, you're not responsible for that in the slightest...

FORGET ABOUT IT. I DON'T SEE HOW IT IS CLEAR FROM THE DISCUSSION ABOUT, BUT NOT WASTING ANOTHER SECOND ON YOU ANYWAY. UNLIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE, I'M NOT A TIME WASTER.

Very typical of the abuse I have encountered on this forum. Am I expected to teach people how to read here ?

a lot but i'm not getting into a personal argument, and i'm not going to be insulting or rude, even if i am just being honest. goodbye.

I'm not sure how you think you are the one on the recieving end of "abusive and confrontational behaviour" when you're the one throwing around comments on peoples ability to read.

You have a poor attitude towards other members of this forum and that has been evident from the beginning. I'm afraid I have no further interest in your problem.

Archived