Mental Health Forums

If I Have Broken The Membership Rules....

Octavian10

not in any strife Michael hun... just some people dont know about DID... not your fault at all...

i think wiki explains it quite well... (hope this is ok cos i am no expert at all)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

Michael is one of WP's alters...

Actuallyb when I said strife I meant strife from with in when she gets back.

Shit hits the fan then. :rolleyes:

Michael.

ooops but then again as far as i am concerned you are doing just fine here... i like that you identify that you are you rather than WP when you post... :)

(know this is off topic but i think this thread went off topic already ages ago !)

I am not dead yet. So why should my thread be? Besides I get no responses in the crisis forum.

I noticed that your thread in the Crisis forum had reached page 2 of replies before you posted this statement.

People are trying to offer you support on your Crisis Thread. Whether you acccept that support or not, that's entirely up to you, but the members here are trying.

Aurora :)

I am not dead yet. So why should my thread be? Besides I get no responses in the crisis forum.

do u expect your topic to get something like 5 pages?

do u expect your topic to get something like 5 pages?

My persecution continues and so should this thread. Why not?

I'm willing to take bets on how many pages this topic will get to before it's locked.

Dragon

Keep the thread alive.

In all fairness, I think keeping this thread alive is like flogging a dead horse!

You took my suggestion and went to the crisis section which was a good move. You recieved some sound advice there and like someone else pointed out, it got to the two pages, It's now four pages! Thus fulfilling the attention you expected and wished for.

Why keep this tread alive? The topic has long since died a natural death. Most of us have moved on and are wondering why you don't also.

WP (yes it's me this time not any of my alt's.)

In regards to this forum, it doesn't matter what class, nationality, race, sexuality or gender you are. You treat others how you wish to be treated yourself.

Outside of this forum, in reality, yes there are nationalistic people out there. But that is outside of this. We are here because of our mental health, not politics.

what do you expect to get from this topic it is well dead?Your post in crisis has had many replies from some lovely people if you feel the need to open a new topic then do so.

Can you send bibiddi a PM? That way you can make sure he/she gets it asap they log on?

it's alreadcy been sugested and he had a less than productive reply.

Michael

Archived