Mental Health Forums

Alters Having Accounts

Lily-Bee

OK I don't have DID but I do have a question for you Lily since I honestly do not know a lot about DID?

My question is this lets say Mr. Jones has 2 accounts on here one account he is Mr. Jones the other account he is MR. Smith. Mr. Smith is his alter ego and tends to be very mean to others and attacks beyond what is allowed for the rules of this site.

Now I know you said in that case Mr. Smith would be banned from the site however would Mr. Jones as well be banned? After all Mr. Jones did not do anything wrong. Would also Mr. Jones be written a message from the staff telling him Mr. Smith is no longer allowed on the site?

Maybe Mr. Jones has no idea that Mr. Smith attacked anyone? Sorry weird question but thought I'd ask.

I just wonder if the time has come to bring this thread to a close - at least for the time being?

Some of us have learnt a lot from it, and others have been very upset by it, for whatever reason.

I don't want to speak out of turn, but maybe taking a break from the subject would give a bit of space for processing, perhaps healing?

I guess, maybe I feel as if we, as a forum, are just kind of 'scratching at a scab,' rather than giving it a chance to get better.

Not wanting to upset anyone, just a thought...

Mousexx

• Like 1