Mental Health Forums

My Moods Through Music. :)

jam-parker

You need therapy..................and what greater therapy than Genesis (yeah, I know, you are too young and have never heard of them) when you are feeling low..................who need's religion when you have these guys?!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-8S0yNceE&feature=related SADLY, at this point, restrictive practices ensure I may not post too many links, but you may get the genre if I'm lucky?? ..............Be warned, bizarre, unconventional and personally challenging beliefs may become disrupted at this point
...............and if you have the patience, and the intelligence, to understand a word..........then I want to hear from you!! :) :) For Hopeless Romantics like ourselves.....realism is what we wish to make it.....Never let the "real world" rob you of your dream Txx

T you smoothie you. :) you made one vital mistake though...............................................................................

J.

xxx.

Because as much as I hate to admit it, I am a total hopless romantic, however i am also a realist and know this doesn't exist in the real world.

Drive

:)

J.

xxx.

You need therapy..................and what greater therapy than Genesis (yeah, I know, you are too young and have never heard of them) when you are feeling low..................who need's religion when you have these guys?!!

SADLY, at this point, restrictive practices ensure I may not post too many links, but you may get the genre if I'm lucky??

..............Be warned, bizarre, unconventional and personally challenging beliefs may become disrupted at this point

...............and if you have the patience, and the intelligence, to understand a word..........then I want to hear from you!! :) :)

For Hopeless Romantics like ourselves.....realism is what we wish to make it.....Never let the "real world" rob you of your dream

Txx

LOL T, I know Genesis well, I grew up listening to them thanks to my Mother's obsession with Phil Collins :P and they are both great tracks.

I have obviously not met my Prince Charming yet just the frongs that come before hand.

• 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded this guys DVD and PMSL at so many of the songs. I apparently became the big fat friend on saturday night after a guy who was interested in my mate was turned down by her so he tried with me instead. wouldn't have minded had he not mentioned the song and that he prefered my mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1WuwAWHNqU

Archived