Mental Health Forums

New Support Service

Joshua

Hello all...

I have been working on a new supprt suite over a period of time now and today is the day im ready to share it with you. This new system allows you to keep a diary for appointments etc, a crisis plan, access resources, keep up to date with friends, and keep a database of contacts. The best thing to do is check it out!!

Your forum username and password will work when using the system so no need to sign up etc!

The system can be found by visiting - http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/support

Let me know what you think!

This will be continually developed! so your ideas matter!

ooooooo neat....

just one ickle thing (reserve right to add more ickle things at later date)

can the diary default to current week please, or is that a user setting i havent found yet ? atm it appears to default to january (week 1)

again - thanks - looks to be very useful :)

Cool Beans, great idea :)

Not keen on the colour scheme and lettering for the "Support Service" Title/banner, doesn't go with the rest of the board here.

I think after 600,000 posts over several years I might have some small clue about what people might consider as helpful. :)

Sounds quite defensive I know but mainly a point.

Let me know of any issues so i can have them fixed.

What is it exactly your doing? I got to try and duplicate your issue. Are you using firefox or ie? what version etc?

I Can't log in.

I'm using IE8, when i put my login details in, it navigates away from the page then the same page appears, but still says login at the top. And i'm not able to click on the icons "Diary"..."Resources" etc.

Did you check out the articles? I would look on BPD Today anyway for articles, it is where I get most of my resource over the years, so if Josh has a stockpile he is sharing, I don't mind thumbing through. You don't have to read every book in the library enjoy the library, well at least I don't.

Josh, not had a proper look through as it's getting a wee bit late for me, but will have a good look tomorrow. Am impressed with what I've seen so far though.

Question (might be a bit/lot stupid - if so, sorry :ashamed0005: ) - if I added contacts numbers etc, who would be able to see them?

xx

Im uploading articles as we speak and go loads from BPD today,also other good stuff,I hink so anyway....^_^

Lily*

Each persons login is unique to them. No one can see your stuff. Not even me.

The only thing thats shared is the shoutbox messages. Between all users.

P.s Your far from stupid!

Archived