Mental Health Forums

New Support Service

Joshua

no probs pink, shame no one is paying any attention to your legit question, arguments are clearly more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT.

no probs pink, shame no one is paying any attention to your legit question, arguments are clearly more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT.

*hugs* xxx

Just bumping this - can anyone here please help Pink Stars? Apologies if she has already been sorted out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry works both ways, what about all the hurfull things people have said to Josh, who is trying to improve the place

lets just per chance he put back the status's , would you then all be happy happy and apologise?

some of you here today have just been bullying in my view, its hardly likely going to result in a positive outcome.

and the bullies have been banned excellent work

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm sorry to bump it up again but I've still got the same problem and had no response

I understand there are some things going on with the pm's - I've been trying to get a message to someone and can't - so went to the new system as I read you can now send the pm's from there - but again I am experiencing the same problem with this as the rest....I have to use my mobile to come on the site as we don't have the Internet at home. The support system does not show up on my mobile properly - words and sentences trailing off, the page being muddle.

So now I'm worrying I won't be able to use it or it's features? Is it because I'm on my mobile?

I'm worried I won't be able to use any of it because of this.

Thanks for reading I really appreciate it.

Pink stars

Im not sure Pink stars,Id have to ask Josh. If you send in a ticket it will surely be answered.

Lilly

OK I have no idea what I'm doing? Seriously I went to Support Site like I was told to do to look on how to use it and can't figure it out? I have 3 messages on this site that on that site I can't retrieve and I have no idea how to add friends or even message someone there? I thought I figured out how to message someone who's not on my friends list but it says I sent the message but not who it was sent to. So my question is a 3 part question.

1) Can I get my messages off this site still I mean just the old 3 I didn't get a chance to read?

2)How do I add friends there?

3)Please tell me which post to read on here that explains it all because I looked at this post you made and the one called New system and neither tell me step by step how to use other site. If you have a post that does I will no longer need to ask questions I hope.

Thank you for your time.

Archived