Mental Health Forums

New Support Service

Joshua

For those having trouble logging in - Ive set it like the forums so you can login with username or email address. Therefore if the username isnt working try your email address and password instead.

well when it says features shouldnt i be able to click any of those icons, i cant weird.

i can print screen but if i can remember how to

I Can't log in.

I'm using IE8, when i put my login details in, it navigates away from the page then the same page appears, but still says login at the top. And i'm not able to click on the icons "Diary"..."Resources" etc.

I figured out what the login problem was.

If you've changed your screen name since you've joined, you need to use your original/first screen name in the login process.

But now Josh has added email to it, it shouldn't be an issue :)

Yes this is why I added the email login bit. I think even though you login with your email your username still shows once logged in.

Yes this is why I added the email login bit. I think even though you login with your email your username still shows once logged in.

Yep, it works for me now... I noticed my screen name was showing as aurorablues (which is my old screen name).

So that's why it didn't work when i put _Aurora_ in.

Now i've finally sussed why i could never login with _Aurora_ and had to use my email address instead on the main board :lol:

Cheers dood :)

Archived