Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

my boss buying me mini eggs from the garage when he went on choccie run, can almost forgive him being a twat !

being ambushed by across the road's cat jumping out from behind my hedge and scaring me shitless before giving me loadsa head rubs and miaows when i went out for ciggie just...

driving top down

and the most important one

IT IS FRIDAY - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Waking up early 7:38 am (today)

refreshing shower and feeling clean

hiking

Hot coffee

My Irish love :wub:

Edited by Saharah Blue

my new kindle :)

walking to the shops rather than driving (even tho was 25 mins each way and the shopping was heavy walkin back)

a whole day to myself

that my hangover is finally disappearing. :rolleyes:

aaaaaand, I was naughty naughty naughty and opened it a day early (don't you dare tell me off! :P), but Bimo brought up post for me - a mother's day card from my gorgeous little Logie :') It's lovely!!!

:wub:

xxxxxx

Edited by Crippie

such a cool topic idea!!!

today i am liking :

my friends, both here & in r/l.

My son J, tho he can test me at times h is wonderful.

i am watching Hannibal Rising tonight with my mate (obsessed w hannibal lector & francis dolarhyde)

And my kitchen & living room are clean.

-i guess lifes not too bad.

• Like 1

Love the end of that post kit-kat!! "I guess life's not too bad" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I'm liking:

Getting shit loads of work done (IknowIknow, its Saturday but honest I'm made up with self)

Homemade cheese and onion quiche and homemade chips in the oven mmmmmmmmmm

CD soundtrack to TV series 'Treme' - filthy New Orleans jazz, ace!

The Inbetweeners Series 1 - seriously makes me wee myself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yoday im liking the fact me and boys been to choose a puppy (ready 20th april) yey and my little boy bought me a teddy for mothers day when we went shopping and said ill give you the money bk out off my money box my heart swelled

yoday im liking the fact me and boys been to choose a puppy (ready 20th april) yey and my little boy bought me a teddy for mothers day when we went shopping and said ill give you the money bk out off my money box my heart swelled

Ohhh, bless his heart - that's so sweet!!! ^_^ xx

Today I'm liking the fact that some Ukrainian dude on chatroulette said that I looked very similar to Hugh Laurie (and everybody know that Hugh Laurie is way cool B) )

Today I liked walking in the forest with my children. I liked taking them to a park. I liked looking at the flowers. I liked eating pizza in front of the TV with them and chocolate cake.

I liked pressing the Send button when I had managed to finish some work to send to my uni supervisor.

Edited by Data

spending the morning up the cricket club to watch a footie match in aid of the new facilities we are gonna build...

the footie match was between the cricket club current players and an old football team that was made up mostly from the club cricket players of 15 odd years ago so i got to see some old friends i hadnt seen in years...

and it looks like we raised a bunch of money too... happy days :)

• Like 1

I've only just seen this - what a great thread :)

Today I am liking that my mum-in-law and sister-in-law came round and we had a lovely chat and a good laugh and my mum-in-law absolutely loved the art deco cross stitch lady that I did for her and she also liked the frame that I put it in.

I am liking the flowers growing in my garden and the new life of spring.

I am liking Dairy Milk Caramel Bunnies.

I am liking my hubby a lot :inlove3:

ohh, such a deadly thread! its kinda like status updates in a way;

today i got a vid sent to me of my son winning last week in boxing, and was amazed and feel so proud.

today me ex skyped and asked did i wanna go the pictures w my son an he would pay!

he is bring us over to a small indie cinema offside in the city so it dont get my agora going. my other son is coming as well.

I am going to wear my pinstripe dress an i love it w my dr marten boots! (they have a zip at the side, not the 14-hole type)

Found an old vid on youtube of me cats - its dumbes, gawry (rip) and ginger in my front garden.

I painted my nails blue.

so yeh today isn't bad. :D

Happy mammys day to the mammies xxx nice to get a day of recognition

• Like 1

I like this thread idea fedup :) Nice and positive and this is what we need!

I like that one of our young sheep had a beautiful big lamb this morning :) She was not expected to have a lamb and she managed to push it out by herself. Often they need a bit of help if the lamb is big :) She is smitten with the lamb and a natural mother :)

I like that my tadpole spawn I made a little pond for have hatched and seem to be content enough in their new home :) Im sure if they had hands they wud give me the thumbs up ;)

• Like 2

Today I am also liking the fact that mammies are getting a thumbs up!

Also liking my niece and nephew being excellent people

My green dress

Watching Meet Me In St Louis - awwwwwwwwwwww :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yaaay cloud I love it too!

I'm liking your sheep has a new lamb on Mothers Day!!

My thoughts too!! Sooo sweet. :) Just mentioned it to Bimo, and he gave me a well dodgy look....Okay, so, the "BAA!!" I added on the end of it wasn't strictly necessary, but...! :P

xxxxx

Today I'm liking D&B with vodka, a delicious dinner made by darling Bimo, having a nice trip out with Bimo, his mammy, and her partner, and it just generally being a good day. They don't come along all too often, so must make the most of them :)

xxxx

Hahahaaa!! Bimo must be thinking you want to adopt a lamb! Are you ready for that commitment, crippie?!! :D

Mmmm, whats D&B? Ohhhhh I'm dim, sorry, is it dandelion and burdock? Get in, that sounds nice if so!! My mate used to drink fizzy ribena with vod - and lucozade with it too! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yaaay cloud I love it too!

I'm liking your sheep has a new lamb on Mothers Day!!

:) Im gonna get a camera this week so I can take pictures during the lambing time to post up for u guys :) Our sheep arent due to lamb for about 2 weeks so this was a real pleasant surprise waking up to find her with a big lamb! :) The father (ram) was a real handful to look after! He musta jumped over wire to get to her, rams can be real nightmares to contain during the breeding season! :D