Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

Today I am liking...

That I my other half came up for a few hours ^_^

That I've finally got to see the doctor (and been given antibiotics and painkillers) for this awful tooth problem I've had for a few days think it's an abscess but still got to get the dreaded dentist visit out the way :(

That I finally got around to tidying my room- I feel much happier and content when I'm in there now.

That my cat-Claude, was just sitting on my lap ^_^

That the social worker admitted that the nursery staff are being paranoid (after weeks of them saying they have loads of concerns about my daughters gastrostomy site and other stuff and her coming round and inspecting it, checking for dirty clothes ect ect) She said she's going to have a word with them- Lets hope this opinion/conclusion lasts cos i've had enough of the nursery staff coming up with loads of rubbish about me.

That i've gotten to eat my favourite foot- salt and pepper king prawns 2 days in a row XD.

I want this!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/73266436/pink-panda-playsuit

But i cant afford it...it might have to be a credit card buy..

this weekend i am liking

my cricket team winning yesterday, beating the unbeaten league leaders, that and the fact that second place also lost has moved us up from 5th to 3rd in the league

my mum cooking the most yummy sunday roast dinner ever

vettel winning the grand prix

me and my bro nearly finishing the sunday telegraph general knowledge crossword (only 2 we dint get) without any help from mum

driving top down in my car in the loverly sunshine after all the rain we have had

o and matching 4 numbers on my lottery line - 61 quid

yayyyyyyy for weekends like this - right pulled me out of my "whats the point" slump i have been in recently

:)

Hubby being home with me today.

A good movie I saw;Bruna surfestinha.

My hair

My new avatar and sig

My cute cats running around in the morning,Teddy being weird as usual and Missy staring into space dreamily.

Being silly.

Emailing my friend.

That the house is clean and cozy

The sun is shining

A nice shower Im looking forward to.

Freshly made bed

Lily

being able to enjoy music for first time in weeks.

feeling hopeful.

getting to the meeting.

random conversation with a stranger at the bus stop.

feeling connected to people. the people in my group, i can't find a voice to tell you i understand so you probably dont think i do, but i do.

leaving the security of my big jumpers and coats that make me feel safe and wearing 'summer' clothes and not feeling like a complete imposter. just a little bit of one.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I am liking,

This site ~ Finally people who are like me!

My children even though only one is here right now driving me mad.

My baby Bella, she is my dog. NO clue what kind just a mutt

My bed ~ It has come in handy. Giving me pleasant dreams

the be good tanyas, they see me through the trials of my tears

oh no the bf just started playing johnny cash so loud nothing else can be heard scratch that.

today ... im having trouble likeing anything

i would like some time to myself!!!!

Edited by brehgirl

Today I am liking that I feel better than I did yesterday! :)

i also like that u feel better today cats :) and i at last got some time, altho i has to be mean to get it :/

Today i'm likingggggggggggggggg.......

Being able to drink as much tea as I like in my new home as I finally have a kettle. No more mishing to my nana's when i need my fix! wooo!

The cute oil burner and the room fragrance my mum got me as part of my housewarming pressie - it looks soooo cool and smells lushious!!!

Tiger bread!!! Lots and lots and lots of tiger bread! Toasted, piping hot and completely overloaded with choccy spread, so that it drips off the toast and makes a right royal mess. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

My new homeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

• Like 1

Today Dice is liking that she came back from her mum's and cooked a chille for herself and her sister and it was ready as soon as she got back from work ^_^ AND I made a Banoffee Pie, For time making one and I think I done okay, AND AND that I have a smile on my face because of some one -_- ...

• Like 1

The fact that my granddaughter loves me so much and so do my children and looking forward to my sons school formal in October. The fact that my therapist's smile today made me smile and the feeling i get from him because i know he cares and i can see it in his eyes his eyes get emotional when mine do. I just like the feeling of love from other s today.

• Like 1

Today i am liking the fact that i went out, and had a stroll around Lytham st. Annes :)

Sat and had a coffee and just watch the world go by too :)