Mental Health Forums

Today I Am Liking....

fedup!

tom waits

amazon

slightly cooler weather

dreams that feel like films(even tho i can 't remember most of it pfft!)

people

sparkling clean kitchen

last nights migraine having gone

and this (have always liked the madonna version but this is even better)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIbsS8rEdFI

• Like 1

Today I am liking vivien posting in this thread - good on you missis!!

Also liking Into The Groove - never heard this version before, how cool! Needs to be added to playlist in Star and Garter!!

I'm also liking being FREE of credit card debt....It's finally hit me xxxxxxxxxx

• Like 2

I am liking that when I went to bed last night I was actually looking forward to getting up today and get on with things instead of just wishing I could sleep my life away :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely should make the most of posting here whilst am able to......

-salad with french dressing

-feeling wanted by an interesting person in rl in a friend way

-feeling validated- prob only because of a nice dr but still its validation nonetheless

-new music to explore

-feeling more secure

-not being as concerned about what people think (is liberating)

-can see some positives in not fitting in

-knowing everything is probably still a big mess but for once not feeling overwhelmed/scared by it

Edited by vivien
  • Like 2

cherry-blossom scented tissues

the gorgeous teal chunky-knit cardigan that mum got me

hot chocolate - lots of it, with marshmallows, chocolate dust and cinnamon sugar

...I WILL defeat this cold in style!

gingerbread scented candles - they're in huuuge jars and smell delicious and they were 2 for £3.

cranberry joy, and spiced ginger room fragrance oils from the body shop, mum got them for me :)

And the fact that my new gas card has arrived, finally!!

Just being me, for a change.......those damn alter ego's so that everyone else is happy can be damn hard work......and SO not me....................and SO happy that Sahara will soon be spreading her beautiful images once more............I miss that beautiful lady, with the beautiful heart and vision...........do you know, sometimes, you make my day on here....seriously, some of those images you post..........beauty all around!!

Txx

ps Hope you continue to beat the blues..........I really miss your beautiful images!! XX

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

waking up and coming downstairs to a tidy living room (let's not discuss the kitchen though, mm'kay?), despite the fact that I had company last night (my cousin came over and we had some noms, a bit of a drink, sing-song and a catch up).

going through a box of stuff at my nana's and finding a huuuuge load of incense sticks that i'd forgotten i had bought.

not feeling bad for allowing myself to lounge about in my pjs for the morning - I've been up since 9, washed a few pots (i have to do them a few at a time cause my skin gets really bad, even if i use gloves), quick wipe down of kitchen surfaces, hoovered up a few crumbs, spoken to landlord, put clothes on airer, and i'm just gunna make some breakfast.

feeling able to leave my bedroom door open thru the day even if there are visitors, because my bedroom is clean and tidy and my bed is made all nicely. normally I shut the door and hide away the monsterous mess.

• 1 month later...

That I am now a proud aunty

That theyre all well

That today I can have a lazy day

That we got yummy munchies

That I slept really good

That I managed to clean house yesterday so no cleaning to be done today