Mental Health Forums

Weird Bleeding

Dibley

A bit gory to read, especially if you are male.

Ok, I am not on my period, or due to come on. I have just been to the toilet and I had thick funny coloured blood in my knickers. When I wiped myself there was no blood, nothing, nothing in my wee either.

I have just had a funny feeling in my stomach, and I have more blood, and a bit of a blood clot, but it's not red red, it's a funny colour, but again, when I wipe myself, there is nothing.

I don't understand. Anyone had anything like this?

not sure, but i do know that stress and stuff can make us irregular in that department timings wise, so maybe you are early on...

is the funny stomach feeling similar to what you normally get when you are on, and also, do you have any of the other signs such as tender breasts... ?

could just be spotting too and nothing to worry about, have you ever had that inbetween periods at all ?

other than that, if you are worried i would call nhs direct and ask them if you feel up to the conversation on the phone...

hope you get it sorted soon hun... knwo how scary this stuff can be xxx

I'm not itchy, or smelly, but it's like a kind of brown colour.

Yes, the funny feeling is like period pain. I'm on the pill, and just starting my 2nd week. I'm not worried as such, just wondering what is going on. Guess it could be stress, but normally when I am due to have a period nothing happens.

it sounds like it could be something called breakthrough bleeding hunni. It's quite common in the first few months after you start taking the pill. I wouldn't worry too much about it sweetie, but you could always ring up NHS direct if you were getting in a bit of a state over it - i know it can freak us out a fair bit.

hugs

xxxxx

hugs hun. if it continues then maybe get it checked out just to be safe, but it should be okay. I'd be concerned if you were in a lot of pain or if it was bright red, so just keep an eye out just in case hun.

xxxx

Thanks Crip. Like I said, I'm not really concerned, just was curious to what was going on that's all.

Thanks for advice though.

xx

it just sounds like your body deciding it needs a period, or at least a bit of bleeding if when you're supposed to come on your body doesnt want to!

so probably just an irregular period of bit of spotting, i wouldnt worry xx

No, I said this because of what you posted to me.

I do not sleep around, never have.

I don't know why you have decided to target me, or why you try to cause friction.

If you want and need support, be nice to people. We are all hurting here, all for different reasons.

I don't know why you have decided to target me, or why you try to cause friction.

If you want and need support, be nice to people. We are all hurting here, all for different reasons.

I apologise for offending you. Safe hugs xx

I apologise for offending you. Safe hugs xx

Thank you.

Crippie, I am sorry, I am....... having such a bad day >_<. What you called me yesterday..... that is what I am being... please forgive me. I am jealous, I am hurt, I am lonely, I am scared. Sorry.

It wasn't yesterday, and I don't care for your apologies. Now please excuse me, as my little man is due home. I do hope he has kept himself clean today - such a mucky little terror he is! Perhaps mummy better get a spitty tissue ready just in case. :rolleyes:

Head Hurts sometimes my period is like that, it happens more at the end but i've had it at the beginning too, I bleed for a bit but then it stops so theres nothing when i wipe. I dont think it means anything bad, stress can affect it, so can new tablets and things. i hope its better soon

• 3 years later...

Archived