Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

Just to let you know there has been a DBT Homework sheet added. Thought it would be handy for those of you in dbt therapy. CBT diary sheet is coming soon...

I can change usernames for those who cant use there forum name on the new syste..

• Like 3

I have also just added two letter to the letters section. What this does is allow me to provide a template letter, you fill in your details, click download and it personalises the letter for you...

Aurora is your new username for the system.

This post if for the discussion of the new support portal and not for negative feedback about status updates which is off topic.

All the off topic posts will be moved to the status updates thread in due course.

My post wasn't meant to be viewed as negative feedback at all. I actually said something very positve about your site in conjuction with my personal disabilities and how it had been helpful me in that area.

Bit of an opaque way of dealing with forumite's concerns but as I said, it's your forum...

• Like 3

I have added a blog feature to the system. You will now be able to add friends, set your blogs private or to be viewed only by friends, view past blogs, comment on peoples blogs etc.

Give it ago.

This system (After a period of testing) will replace the blog system on these forums.

is the new support system gonna be taking over this place completely?

shout box, crisis plan, friends and now blog - all moving thataway...

• Like 3

Im looking into moving blog entries over from here to there.

Why take it from here - cause here i must wait for the person who developed the software to update it, plus i cant have any say in the functions i would like to see which may be of special interest to people here. With this software, I have developed it and will continue to.

Take over this place - Not take over this place no, but many of its additional features will move to the new support system. The forums will remain though.

thank you for that clarification

happy to see that the forums will remain here - was a tad concerned for a while there *phew* :)

I have added a blog feature to the system. You will now be able to add friends, set your blogs private or to be viewed only by friends, view past blogs, comment on peoples blogs etc.

Give it ago.

This system (After a period of testing) will replace the blog system on these forums.

Hi Josh

I've tried the blog out although it was very unclear as to whether or not my blog would remain private. Evidently, the blog wasn't private and now the world knows that I like Cheese and Onion pie. So... little tweak there for you.

Also wondering whether or not the private thing would work on a per-entry basis i.e some entries would be more personal than others and it would be nice if the settings reflected this.

I'm still not warming to the chat box thing, at least not in it's current format...

Would like to say though that I think the work you're doing is very commendable and I wish you the best of luck with it's progress :)