Mental Health Forums

New System

Joshua

thank you josh :)

you is doing good - implementing new stuff never easy esp when computers are involved !!!

Edit works!! Also there is the section 'recent blog entries'. Do they show up in the list on other blog users page if they are set to public..like let's say if they aren't one of our friends? Or does public mean 'public' to the world? or just signed in users of the forum? duh sorry

:huh:

We can only shout out every 20min?

Has anybody answered that question to why we can only post every 20minutes, even when trying to reply to other peoples messages?

A x

You should be able to reply when ever you wish. Status updates themselves can only be done every 20 mins to avoid people using the system as a chat room...

Can add friends

Blogs do have dates

comments are being imported as we speak. Like i said earlier..

Your old blogs are under your profile.

so helpful

cannot find any way of adding friends

and cannot access any old blogs unless we click previous button continually and they are not dated

ok so maybe you havnet done it yet

so why change it all till its ready

why take them

why do this

it makes no sense

it is not better

why couldnt the support system be for extra features like it started

why why why are u doing thiswe just dont understand

sorry

but we have spent over 2 half years here it was our safe place we needed it and we have hardly ever spoken out

we know we hate change but dont need condemning for it

it s not about change tho its about something that was good being broken apart

it makes no sense

Edited by walker
  • Like 1

ok to search for a friend walker, look where it says "view friend list" in that box, bottom left it says search in faint letters, search the name and click add :)

Ok so apologies I'm probably really dense but when I click on medication I get a drop down menu which gives me a list of meds which I managed to add previously but no facility to update it. Before there was a line in italics I think that said something like add reminder but thats gone and also didn't take me anywhere when I clicked it. Sorry for asking what should I do please?

Ok so apologies I'm probably really dense but when I click on medication I get a drop down menu which gives me a list of meds which I managed to add previously but no facility to update it. Before there was a line in italics I think that said something like add reminder but thats gone and also didn't take me anywhere when I clicked it. Sorry for asking what should I do please?

I replied to your shout. its fixed. click the medication tab, your see.

I replied to your shout. its fixed. click the medication tab, your see.

Just checked it but no change can see meds but not add sorry must be frustrating also where can I read reply? I know my shout went blue but how do I see your answer. (saying from behind sofa incase you are gonna throw something at me) sorry

Throws pillor from sofa!

Click on your name when its in blue and your see the replies

Click on the medications tag and your see two options, add reminder and edit medications.

Throws pillor from sofa!

Click on your name when its in blue and your see the replies

Click on the medications tag and your see two options, add reminder and edit medications.

oky got the reply thingy thanx emerges from feathers, will try meds again. sneeze.

i liked the facility to blog from posts - will there be that facility between here and teh new blog system ?

you know - the lil "blog this" thingie next to the report button

Given it some time, but it is still making me feel unsafe. Appreciate the hard work you've put in Josh, I do, but I'm really not equipped to deal with such changes, don't know if I ever will be - though I do hope so - but don't really have the strength to try to right now.

There is no pressure to use it or not. Take it or leave it is all i can say :)

I hope one day your be in a stronger place to benefit from it.

Hi Josh,

I cant seem to access the new support system. It lets me log in but I cant do anything else after that.

Any ideas?

Thanks