Mental Health Forums

Bpdworld

Joshua

I thought it only right to inform you all that BPDWORLD is no longer registered as a charity. I have run this organisation since March 2003. For some of that period it has been a registered charity and some it has not. The fact is the organisation itself has been around for many years.

I took a great deal of time considering the pro’s and con’s of continuing the registration and decided this is the best option available at this time. As you will all be aware, as a country we are facing a hard time financially with many cuts being made and as such funding is more difficult now than it has ever been in the past.

BPDWORLD’S main source of finance has been me and if not for this the organisation could not have existed this long. This is not to say that your donations and other donations haven’t been helpful, but I believe it accurate to say it’s not always been enough and I have on many of occasion taken up the slack.

BPDWORLD will continue and all of the services you see here today will remain, in actual fact you will notice very little difference (If any). Subscription packages will still exist and BPDWORLD will exist under the legal entity of a company. This being said it’s not predicted that BPDWORLD will turn over a profit with additional funds being put back into the organisation.

I have mixed feelings about this and have not made the decision lightly. I hope I will continue to receive your full support but understand some members will feel sad at the loss of this title and status. I ask for you to take into account the fact this valuable organisation still exists in some manner and realise my continued commitment to providing information, advice and support to those affected by personality disorder.

I think its so sad that it has come to this. We should get more support. You have done a great job so far Josh, keep it up x

I would have liked to join or become a sponsor but I don't like how many members have treated me and don't feel comfortable enough at this point. xx

• Like 2

Thanks for letting us know, it's sad to hear this and it couldn't have been an easy decision.

Thanks for all your hard work though Josh and for the Forums.

x