Mental Health Forums

:o

lauraw2693

This isn't anything major but I was freaking out on here a week or so ago about an essay I had two extensions for and ended up sending in incomplete just to get something in.. I've got it back and somehow managed to get my highest grade yet on this course - 84% - even though it wasn't the full word limit :o No idea how that happened but happy something has actually gone right, however small it is. Just wanted to share something positive for a change ^_^

Well done!

The thing about word limits is... they are limits. If you are really good at your subject you can sometimes write something quite short that just "ticks all the boxes". It sounds like you have done that... congratulations!

well done thats brilliant! maybe you just couldnt see how good it was coz of your anxiety and depression making you doubt yourself xxx

Thanks :) That's true Data, hadn't thought of it that way before.. and yeah you're probably right Emma, I'm still sat here thinking they made a mistake :rolleyes: Apparently don't know how to be pleased with myself xxx

Archived