Mental Health Forums

Hey

manja.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey manja,

I'm online but can't chat, something on my computer blocks chat from this site and I also can't use skype. <_<

How are you? Are you ok? Lonely, need a hug?

:hug2:

hey :)

good to hear from you. yeah i think you maybe hit it on the head with the loneliness.

was out tonight but it felt wrong, and i'm glad to be home. but would just like a little contact with someone xx

It does sometimes hit worse when out around people...my mind chatters to me too much. I hope a little connection will make you feel better. How's things going? Any plans for tomorrow?

thanks for understanding :)

i made a hair appointment tomorrow morning so i'd have something to get out of bed for. kinda regretting it now as wanting to stay in bed, but will try to get up. hopefully a new hair do will made me feel better.

nothing else really.

do you have anything nice planned? x

Getting my hair sorted always makes me feel better, although it is hard to get up the courage to do it. I'm extra nervous when I have to get it done.

I think I will just try to not get too wound up this weekend with the family. Summertime has extra pressure to have plans and do fun things. I like it warmer but feel that pressure constantly. I'm not very social :(

It is good to see you back and you are holding on, it is painful to see you in crisis. I have good thoughts for you and sending hope and energy to keep trying. I'm proud of you when you reach out!!! I hope you have a fun summer too!!!

thanks a million :)

getting sleepy now, so should try to sleep.... so grateful to you for keeping me company for a while, thank you xxx

hi manja,

Hope your hair turns out well. I am nervous of hairdressers too.

Hope you are feelin a bit better this morning

sending you love & hugs and hope you have a good day today xx am

I hope your hair appointment goes ok Manja, i wish i could do it for you, then you could stay in bed tho hopefully i'll be able to cheer you up a little bit so you won't want to! I really hate going to the hairdressers so its mad i want to work in one! But it is much more fun playing with someones hair than it is just sitting there. xxx

thanks emma :) really really pleased with the hair... i was very brave and told her she could chop it off and colour it bright. i've gone from very long hair down my back to short red hair, but its quite pretty x

I know, any big hair changes do take a lot of courage! I'm really glad your happy with it. my hair is red atm tho its growing out so i need to colour it again. might go red again or dark.

If I ever decide to go for a big hair change, I walk into the hairdressers with my plan all worked out, then out come the words...just a trim please!! So well done manja and glad it has made you feel good xx

thanks hun... i normally do the same :) i normally say 'i want something very different but don't want to lose much length'.... well that doesn't leave them with many options lol

nothing i ever do is good enough anyway. nobody understands me, and it all goes wrong eventually. there's just no point at all. really not.

nothing i ever do is good enough anyway. nobody understands me, and it all goes wrong eventually. there's just no point at all. really not.

What's happened manja? What changed? Do you want to talk about it?

I always say that, or I'm waiting for the day! But I haven't figured out what they actually see yet.

What do you think you're actually like, what do they see in the end?

Archived