Mental Health Forums

Annoyed At Notice Board

miss.smiff

so members can send pm's?

please re-read my post - i have highlighted a bit for clarification for you

Its mostly all current except that sponsors and vip's can send PMs here and use status updates here. Others can only pm and do statusses via supportpage.

Lily

Its mostly all current except that sponsors and vip's can send PMs here and use status updates here. Others can only pm and do statusses via supportpage.

Lily

thanks lily

well catseyes like charlotte is allowed her say so am it, works both ways. I never said or implied charlotte cant come here, i said and i meant widely, why do people keep coming back if they dont like it, like i said, once again you are reading inbetween things and re wording what i said, id appreciate if you didnt. I know what i said and do not appreciate you making out i said something i didnt.!!

Lily

Can someone tell me how to find this support page?

well catseyes like charlotte is allowed her say so am it, works both ways. I never said or implied charlotte cant come here, i said and i meant widely, why do people keep coming back if they dont like it, like i said, once again you are reading inbetween things and re wording what i said, id appreciate if you didnt. I know what i said and do not appreciate you making out i said something i didnt.!!

And what you described is exactly what you are doing to me so pehaps look at yourself and the way you word things before you submit a post. You made a statement about not coming here if you don't like it in a response to charlotte's post. So don't make out I jumped to some strange conclusion. I understand that isn't what you meant but take some resposibility as a mod and a member that what you said was in a unpleasant tone and seemed linked as you wrote it at the same time. I feel asthough you are throwing your weight around as a moderator and that.... well I hope we can just leave it here.

Lily

Thanks for the reply.

but really does it matter if it was a way of earning money? I dont actually know what the money goes on, but to be honest I do not care, you pay for things all the time in life, why does it mean so much to some? IM not sure where I stand on this, and i think people expect way to much for basically nothing.

I also think that some people just want and take everything for granted. I also wonder what makes people keep coming back here, when they clearly are not happy

I've had time to think about this,That is your opinion i get that but others do care,Maybe they want to know where their money is going don't you think?I explained to Lily that i couldn't afford to pay sponsorship,I feel ashamed admitting that tbh,Why do you wonder why people keep coming back here?Maybe they want support?As a mod you shouldn't even be saying that,Is this a peer support site?Not having ago it is just the way i see it.

Not being able to take a sponsorship is no reason to feel ashamed. This place for many years now has offered the oportunity to volunteer to help out around the place in exchange for a free subscription.

Not being able to take a sponsorship is no reason to feel ashamed. This place for many years now has offered the oportunity to volunteer to help out around the place in exchange for a free subscription.

I didn't know that :ashamed0005:

Archived