PlasticInsanity

305 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 17 and under
    • 18 - 30
    • 31 - 39
    • 40 - 49
    • 50 +

This isn't a criticism of anyone else but my physical problems actually make me feel younger. I get tired very easily (actually I'm tired from the moment I wake up) and I can't keep up with the grown ups and that makes me feel like a baby.

In actual years, 32. Although mood and behaviour wise I do have a tendency to fluctuate anywhere between around 3 and 16. I do have my mature moments though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is more hope for younger people, I have seen a few go through this forum in their late teens, twentities, and are doing well. The older ones like me I am 38 and was dx at 34 seem to struggle more, maybe its because it has done more damage being left untreated for all the yrs, in my eyes I don't believe it gets easier as we get older.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Adore the fact that such a simple questions spawns "emotionally, mentally or physically" - hahaha! Too true!!!!

= a

Supposedly, I'm nearly 26 but the body feels as if it's giving up beneath me - I'll go for 60+ and emotionally? Crikey - my 5 year old probably has more smarts than me here!

• 1 month later...

Archived