Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

Hi

I have bad news and worse news

The upgrade didnt go well.

The posts from the last 24 hours are missing and is likely not to return.

I hate the look of the place but need to look around. Too tired right now....

I think it looks ok.....Will take some getting used to like the last big upgrade you did a couple of years ago. A few tweaks here and there...

Cheers for the hard work, know it isn't easy....Hope you get some rest :)

Morning

It's looking very neat and tidy this new upgrade :) . I know you've still got some tweaking to do but just wanted to say that I am unable to read blogs and access the gallery.

Edited by catsmother21

May get a new skin but need some sleep first.

Get a new skin?

I've always known you are an evil reptillian lizard :lol:

• Like 2

hi. sorry for what is probably an incredibly stupid questions, and I see others have figured this out, but i can't find the box for me to make a status update, does anyone know how i do this? thanks x

if you look at the top manja hun there wil probs be your name 'manja' and a drop down arrow. if you click that theres the space to type your update xx

if you look at the top manja hun there wil probs be your name 'manja' and a drop down arrow. if you click that theres the space to type your update xx

oops thank you hun :)

hi. sorry for what is probably an incredibly stupid questions, and I see others have figured this out, but i can't find the box for me to make a status update, does anyone know how i do this? thanks x

yes click on your username on top right hand corner, next to sign out, and it should say update - what on your mind.

• Like 3

looks good from here - but i think my actual account died in the making of the production... :(

hopefully wont be too long til someone sorts it...

am liking the "like" button :) xx

villan

as far as i can see "like" increases your points by 1 - guess there is no negative stuff anymore :) cos you can only "unlike" once you have "liked" and all that does is remove the point you gave them..

• Like 4

we'll all help eachother - it's what we always do - part of being a community rather than just a forum, it'll be just fine... :) x