Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

Can anyone tell me how i do a status update please. I clicked on arrow under my name but doesn't give me that option???

Thanking u

Maddie x

Hi Maddie

In order to be able to make status updates, you need to be a sponsor and this will also give you access to other parts of the forum, private messaging, more of the gallery and the chat room.

It is £1 for a month or a tenner for a year - right at the top of the main page is an option called Subscriptions - if you click on that you can see what packages are on offer and there is also a box underneath which is for paying for the subscription.

Hope this helps xx

CHAT ROOM!!! We have a problem with the new up dated chat room!!! It keeps jumpping on a few of us, And it is bloody annoying, To say the least... Can you maybe have a look into it and see why it keeps doing it, Please???...

Well, I have finally been booted from one of my favorite parts of the forum, "Gallery Index". Anyone know if this is temporary glitch today?

ERROR CODE

[#107140] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

when i tried to log in the 'sign in' box was way down the bottom of the page and i couldn't get to it to fill in my details. i had to wait and keep re-loading the page until it finally came up as it normally did then it was fine but it took a while.