Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

nice... but how did you get that angle of your own ass whilst walking up the stairs.

Some magic that is!

LOL I so asked for that!

ooooooooooo

found new stuff

you can have like "comment conversations" in your profile feed

that's gotta be the shiniest thing i have found so far in this upgrade :)

I'm too old for all this and I'm in a bad mood it just seems like hard work.

I agree, i should have stayed with outdated software that was likely to have security issues at some point that would not be supported by tech's.

:) - The hard work bit has only just begun for me. I hate new updates like this.

• Like 2

Point taken Joshua. I have to do nothing and you have to do it all and I am ungrateful and rude and you are trying to help. Hmmm, I wonder if I look bad in all of this! :lol:

God no, you have to learn how to use the new features and find where all the things have moved to like any of us. I just have to do some additional things to. This is one of the problems with a commercial piece of software. When updates come you have little choice bout upgrading, and believe me the software wasnt made with those who have mh issues in mind. Mainly for gamers and facebook people etc.

• Like 1

ooooooo

not for now josh cos i appreciate that you have other stuff to do

but can we have "online today" and "birthdays today" back if it is possible...

oooo and "who's in chat" too

not priority - just noticed they'd gone and they are useful... :)

thanks in advance...

Edited by Villan

Hi

Just wondering where this leaves non paying members, can they still use the support site? Can they now receive pm's on here for the time being?

ooooooo

not for now josh cos i appreciate that you have other stuff to do

but can we have "online today" and "birthdays today" back if it is possible...

not priority - just noticed they'd gone and they are useful... :)

thanks in advance...

Yeah I noticed this be good if this was back :)

Blogs are working.

Wooohooo, I love it when the blog fairy comes; its such a sanctuary for me. :closedeyes: thanks.

*just playing with edit feature, noticed I could not edit in venting, just as well.*

Edited by Saharah Blue

Hi I'm posting this on behalf of Marc74. He cannot make posts or reply to any posts. He can only post status updates. He has tried to submit a ticket but not too sure that it has worked. Can you help him with this thanks.

Edited by catsmother21

think I'll wait till its all sorted, or mainly sorted anyway, cheers for hard work Josh, yes I am saying something postive lol.

do you you go into the forum cats or just click the title from the main front page, when I click the title, with the last person posted underneath it takes me straight to the newest posts

I wouldn't want to be pain in the neck, but I've just noticed that I can't leave comments on anyone's profiles, I assume that that is some kind of error that occurred during the upgrade since I don't think that what we can or cannot do should be affected by the software update, should it?