Mental Health Forums

Well Bad News.....

Joshua

hi i cant seem to leave coments either i can see others and type it but it does nothin when i press post. am i doing somethin wrong?

have you clicked on profile feed? can you see others comments?

Yes, I can see comments on my profile and comments on other people's profiles but when I try to leave a comment on someone's profile I write it and then click post, but nothing happens. And I can't post on my own wall either. :eh:

still finding I have to go through the whole post??????????

if this is through "view new content" then you need to click on "go to first unread post" which is at the top next to "reply to this topic"

on the right hand side

try that

still finding I have to go through the whole post??????????

if this is through "view new content" then you need to click on "go to first unread post" which is at the top next to "reply to this topic"

on the right hand side

try that

this is really helpful. thank you Villan. that had been bugging me a bit lol x

I have a Q, Now when we leave comments on other peoples profile, They can comment back on that post, And not on our walls... Why are we not gettting notifications??? I cannot even see it in my setting, So I get emails when some one does...

I dunno if that makes sense, I hope it does o.O...

I have a Q, Now when we leave comments on other peoples profile, They can comment back on that post, And not on our walls... Why are we not gettting notifications??? I cannot even see it in my setting, So I get emails when some one does...

I dunno if that makes sense, I hope it does o.O...

I think you have to set this in your options under notifications.

I have done all that but nothing for the comments for the peoples post's on their walls...

I have even changed it again, So I should get emails if any one relpys to my post's but that is not working again...

Edited by Dice

I have done all that but nothing for the comments for the peoples post's on their walls...

I have even changed it again, So I should get emails if any one relpys to my post's but that is not working again...

Must be the site then :( No option for an avatar either.

Edited by Honeyflower

Can anyone see my album in the Gallery? I can click on it from my profile and I uploaded the gemstone on the first day to test it, so it is there, but when I scroll through "members gallery" I cannot find Sah.

moved from status update....this is a more constructive place to post this.

Over here in profile feed, click "view all" in my profile, nothing happens, click in others and gives me pages of comments to read? Just deleted all preupdate comments thinking they would scroll up, nada

Edited by Saharah Blue

Can anyone see my album in the Gallery? I can click on it from my profile and I uploaded the gemstone on the first day to test it, so it is there, but when I scroll through "members gallery" I cannot find Sah.

I have looked but I cannot see anything in the gallery, And it say's on your profile, That you have no albums either o.O...

go to edit your album and check that the parent album is set to members gallery and that the album is not set to private

i can see your pics on the gallery on front page

i can go to your album via your profile

i cant see your album on the list of sub albums in members gallery tho :(

here is the link from your profile if that helps

http://www.mentalhealth-world.org.uk/forums/index.php/gallery/album/164-sah/

but if it is none of these things than soz dunno :(