Mental Health Forums

Pappa Punks Playlist

marc-74

You've tuned in to Pappa Punks playlist

Got the Idea for this obviously from Elvis's "Gods Jukebox". I thought It would be a good place for me to put my favourite music, and make my playlists for the day, whether I'm doing stuff around the house, or sitting here on the forum. And just because I'm a punk rocker at heart, my taste is pretty varied. If you've got any tunes you'd think go well here ,please add em .

So to start things off with a nice mellow feel, here's a bit of the other Marley in my life that sets me up for the day

Here's a local band that I've known for years, you'll be hearing a lot more of them from me, this is from their 3rd album "Punk & Poetry", go and buy it ...It's only £7,....thats about the price of a pack of fags init.......and they could do with you're few quid more than the ciggy companies

a bit more proper London punk, This is my mates band Defcon Zero,

this racket is of their new album "Music For Gluesniffers, Terrorists And The Mentally Ill"

i am annoyed cos my work pc hasnt got sound - will have to catch up tonight when i am home...

but here is my contribution - this should blast away the cobwebs :)

(as i havent got sound i dunno if the quality is any good, forgive me if it isnt)

YEAHH.........Sham69, quality, some of you guys have heard me talk about my mate "Punk Paul", well he played drums for this lot a few years back when they reformed

I think this is the only tune that I can put up next....and Fedup should like this one, seeing she's a fan of The Wire....RIP McNutty

This is from the Bullet In A Bible dvd, I worked at this show back in 2005, Milton Keynes ,it was the last big show that I was crew at.

And this one is from The Reading Festival in 2001 when I first worked for the band . This was so much fun, when they got the kids out of the crowd to"form a new band" right there and then

Wow Marc....You were crew for Green Day? Cool!

I saw them at Reading....I think it may have been 2005. Headlining on the Sunday night in the rain. They had to come on early and do an extra set because 50cent got bottled off stage.

Archived