Mental Health Forums

Pappa Punks Playlist

marc-74

fab choices again mister....do you like the Dead Weather too? i'm a simpering jack White fan and if he played the theme tune to Coronation Street on a recorder through his nose I would think it was a work of staggering genius. Which also means i love his vocals on that OTHER Electric Six song!!

My Blind Melon contribution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TtWxwlQoiA&feature=related

Been checking them out....Me likes...thank you, I shall be investigating further

Heres Cut Like A buffalo for any new comers like me to the band, well worth checking out.

Ahhhhhhhh fab song! Cheers marc xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jack White plays drums in this band and he's brilliant too. God he's like Prince, can play all instruments brilliantly, can write, produce, arrange....

Jack White for president.

Jack White for world domination

Jack White, the saviour of mankind!

**fedup! has a little lie down**

Gonna stay with the Jack White theme for now, Heres a tune from Seasick Steve, he's just signed to Third Man Records, Jack Whites label.

(I've got a very cool story about Seasick Steve that I'll share with you sometime)

Guys...You gotta go and check out Jack Whites record label, http://thirdmanrecords.com/artists.html

There are some amazing bands signed to it. I'll put up a sample of whats there soon.

Found this lady on the label, Karen Elsen, If you think you can hear a little Of Mr.Whites influence in the sound, that maybe because she is non other than Jacks, Mrs. He plays drums on the record and produced it. She has a great voice and has some pretty clever lyrics.

here's The truth is in the dirt, from her debut album The Ghost Who Walks.

I haven't put a Johnny Cash song up for a couple of days, so here's one of my favourites, this wasn't released until after the great man passed away. It was one of the last songs he recorded. Gods Gonna cut You Down

Fabulous vids mister!!!! I love Cypress hill, guarenteed to raise a smile on fedup!'s boat race.

Newsflash! The White's have recently divorced. But I don't think it's a good, healthy idea to offer my condolances to jack?! xxxxxxxx

Good Afternoon , time for some more of "the Loonies Tunes"

Gonna start off nice and chilled with an Irish girl ,who made her name here on the local scene in North London. This lovely number is about a place I spent many drunk happy nights in, going up to the Forum to see a band and drinking in the great proper "local pubs"

heres The Kentish Town Waltz..Imelda May

An amazing performance from the great man.

a nice long version for the morning ,put in on, and go get yourself a nice cupa and start the day nice and easy.

hope everyone has a lovely day x

Archived