Mental Health Forums

The 'show Vivien The Love' Thread

fedup!

Simply 'cos she is ace!!

Let's see some nice messages, songs or poems for vivien please folks..... check out her profile for inspiration of her favourite things!!

I want to say we are all here for you hun, every step of the way for as long as you want - you are so lovely, please always remember that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG0-cncMpt8

PS got your comment on my profile missis! Can't comment on anyone's profile at the mo, don't know whats going on there but it will be sorted eventually. Need to know more details about that boxset!! xxxxxxxxx

This is a good one to lift the spirit. I hadn't listened to this album in ages, but seeing you thread and reading your profile sparked the memory. Thank you for a being such a good friend to me. I want things to work out for you, I suppose it is natural to feel that way when you like someone though.

love,

Sah

awww thanks annie for lovely hugs xxxxx

sah- thank you, thats amazing. its funny you chose that out of all the dnb available, i love LTJ Bukem xxxxx

thought i would add another lovely song seeing as i now have my own thread :D

i hope others enjoy it too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5DYLYHlKvk

Love this song - thanks for posting this hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep posting in this thread missis!! Any further tunes from your excellent collection would be great xxxxxxxxxx

I agree with Fedup a 100% its a great place to post all things you.

Sometimes we all get so caught up in struggle we forget we can actually post about things that are positive and uniquely ourselves. I suppose I sort of do that with my gallery. And I have been loving the music threads people have been making. It's also a great way for us to know each other better :wub:

Archived