Mental Health Forums

Im Going To Paris!

Lily-Bee

Hi,

On Monday Im going to Paris for 5 days on the same day hubby and mum in law and sis in law will arrive there from London.

Wasnt planned that I was going but hubby called me today said my mum in law would pay for ticket for me to come too.

I live like a hermit so will be big thing for me but also fun. Josh gave me a kick in the butt and told me to go lol He is right I cant miss out because it makes me a bit nervous.

Lily

wow - what a fantastic surprise for you....

so glad you are gonna bite the bullet and go :)

i am sure you will have a loverly time...

and if you are still a lil nervous, you can take your lil soothing box, like you posted about before :)

xxxx

ps: also wanna see pix - never been to paris...

Thanks your reactions make me more determented to go.Yes will take and post pics.

Just booked extra bed at hotel mum in law booked,they have wifi so I can say hi to you guys :)

And I looked online at pics of the hotel and rooms looks really nice,its three stars.

Lily

Hey Lilly

Hope you have a great time, my daughter went paris recently and she loved it.

enjoy

look forward to hearing about it wen u get back

emogirl xxx

Nice one...Have a great time

3 stars you say...it'll have 4 stars then when you walk through the door :)

:lol: You are such a charmer! This really made me smile. And it isn't even about me! :lol:

This sounds great, Lily! I'm sure you'll absolutely love it. Paris is one of my fave places.

Can't wait for pics!!!

xxx

Thanks every one,I will check out that link elvis.

Youre a charmer marc

Love the cat catseyes as you can see :)

I am so glad for you Lily hope you have a really nice time,Paris is lovely in fact it is where my husband proposed to me :wub:

I am always at my best when I travel and it is because there is not time to over thinking and analyze, I start living in the moment the second I have the ticket. It really screws my head on to living and being alive. The list of fantastic stuff just takes over and I have the enthusiasm of a kid and just soak it up like a sponge.

Most important I am open to trying new things.

Lily I am happy for you, travel is such fun & Paris is so pretty.

I really love that picture LOL

Its great the hotel has wifi too, have a lovely time xx am

Archived