Mental Health Forums

Chill Out Zone

Villan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am so humbled by all the contributions to this... i am usually the one who organises summat and noone turns up lol... so it's fantastic that you all came and posted such neat music here... thank you all xxx

hey fedup - u know that when this thread eventually dies i will come back and post Ace Of Spades like what the peeps who ran the uni disco used to do when the chill out tunes were over and was time to empty the dance floor - sadly it used to have the opposite effect !!!

Time for this punk to get all emotional, here's Irish American punks, The Dropkick Murphys playing a very moving version of this song about the men who fell in WW1.

ok...I'm off for a little listen and a little cry

omg how beautiful is that........

reminds me of when we used to go see the yetties (folk group from yetminster near yeovil where i used to live)

so, good tune AND happy memory link... :) thanks marc

Sneaked back for a listen....lovely tunes here. Well in for the thread villan!

Hahahaaaaaa yes lets do Ace of Spades right at the end!! xxxxxxxxxx

excellent choice jules :) ty

one of my FAVES now - until recently couldnt play cos of stuff (u get that right) but now back on my play list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DODKTN3O2s&feature=related

oooooooo sah has joined in - another one i never heard before, but like :) this thread is awesome... thanks again guys...

i actually saw this busker- guy perform when i went to italy - just found him on youtube... and i love this song...

gets a bit "rock-ish" in parts but i am playing my joker on this one... cos i do like to chill out to pink floyd

PS: yes i did buy his cd... lol

I've posted this countless times in various places, but it's such a great piece of music it should be posted many more times :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTkzyyv0DuA

Wow I am surprised to find myself digging up all my old tunes. (i am in danger of getting carried away and revealing too much about myself here, lol)

Cocteau Twins - Cherry Coloured Funk

awesome stuff posted since i toddled off to watch csi miami... i am off to bed now - will be listening to this as i drift off....

appropriate to this place cos he did this stuff despite his disability (he is blind)

and yeah - it's the dude from roadhouse...

night night all - thanks for saving my boring day at work and stuff - much love xxx

This song and vid are so nice, my dad was a complete fucking twat, But this song reminds me of my uncle, back on our farm in Ireland, when i would ride in the tractor with him. Some of the best memories I have are from that time.

Archived