joined by our continued efforts

to crank the handle,

to keep our finger on 'record'.

Images to store

in the intimate memory

of a camera called

'love'.

fk it why wont the verses seperate

See, (I can't help myself) when I read something so profound and beautiful I always fall in love................there is no more, can't you see?.............Perfection cannot be improved upon, no matter how hard your "family" believe it not to be the case...............I just need YOU to believe........because on a scale of 1 to 10.........who gives a shit about the scale, it's the talent that counts, and by God, you are SO talented.

........If you are ever up for giving lessons, sign me up pronto................I could do with a shot in the arm, Oops!!

I mean I could do with some inspiration from a veteran :mellow: ............and you have certainly been in the wars of late!!.

Your best fan

Stan!! :ashamed0005::D :D

Oh, and Walker, the best symphonies are never finished.....................but I'd love to be your agent!!..................(plans retirement on the back of multi-talented individual who may not be feeling herself today, and hopes to hire Michael Jackson's Doctor to convince the World she is Crazy!!)................Ah, all the more Royalties for me then!!

.........If You are crazy then I am Donald Duck..................YOU, young Lady, are just frikkin amazing!!!!

Txxx

young

???????????????????????????????????

that is a long way past

talent

???????????????????????????????????

jury out on that

things come out of head thats all

not been able to write for weeks

this is the only one that fell out in a few minutes of 'someone' rising to the front

if she was there longer perhaps you would see more but sadly we dont have much control over that apparently

thankyou all for being so kind it means such a lot to have these comments to keep that we can read and re-read and try to make our eyes listen

xxxx

Archived