Had lunch

woke up

took dogs out

watched tv program

went to sleep

woke up

took dogs out

now im watching tv program and sitting on my arse doing fuk all grr

however i am going to hoover, peel potatoes and go to work this evening.

I tried to log in for a while here to this site lol tonight

and could not get through the server was down

or the website crashed. Did anyone have this lol? :).

Allowed myself a bit of a lie in, just relaxing in bed doing some deep breathing exercises... Really think this is something i need to start doing more, as I noticed that allowing myself that bit of time rather than jumping out of bed, really helped reduce the muscle cramps and all that rubbish!!

Had a nice soak in the bath, washed my hair. Ran a second bath, and then washed the bit of conditioner out that i had left in my hair, grrr! Didn't think to just wash it over the basin. Dumb!! (still don't have shower fitted yet :( is one of my Spring jobs)

Went into town at about half 4, did a bit of shopping, went to Subway with the friend who's staying with me, then called into the gym/pool and sat through an Aikido class, got some info on gym membership, and am considering starting Aikido, and also joining my gym, plus starting swimming again. This is a big deal for me, as my confidence is 0 when it comes to stuff like that, so i'm trying to find the courage for it. Will have to take it easy too, so as not to trigger an M.E. relapse.

Was there until 9, walked home, and am just about to sort out something quick to eat and watching a bit of TV before calling it a night.

I've had a good day today. The only downer was that my tummy has been a bit sore, and i struggled with shopping bags in town towards the end of my shop, but my friend came and helped me :)

xx

Had a really hectic day.

Finished painting the kitchen at last :)

Done all bedding.

Washed all cupboards in kitchen.

Dusted furniture.

Had shower.

and almost 6 weeks without smoking :)

After 7 days sleeping around 20 hours a day.....

today I tagged along on a trip out with my friends, Matt was looking at cars to trade for the one he currently has, then we went to the pet shop (code for free zoo!) and I got to cuddle a guninea pig. Could have hugged the furry cutie all day....

Then I came home, snuggled under my duvet on the sofa watching TV for a bit, but got so sleepy and uncomfortable that I retreated back to bed for a bit. Then I've cheated and got a chinese - (of which I've only eaten the spring rolls and some prawn crackers....)I've turned the heating on and am watching CSI-NY......

Task for tomorrow is to get to mass....that is all.......

Archived