Mental Health Forums

What Have You Done Today?

CrippleAndStarfish

Uhm let me think;

I woke up at 9 to the sound of hubby throwing up,quickly went to help him.

After he felt better I went back to bed slept some more.

Woke up again,did work here,cleaned up around the house.

I talked to my mum on the phone

emailed my brother

did some DBT studying.

Watched movie with hubby

Did my nails

Layed in bed bit with stumach ache

ordered pizza for dinner

What i have done today is wake up, have coffee, took tablets and awaiting to go to work at 12-30, so planning on having a wee drink before hand!

cleaned oven

cleaned windows

cleaned office

cleaned kitchen

cleaned basically the house

CLEANED SOME MORE!!

collapsed on sofa!!!!!

Cleanedddddd some more.

put bedlinen in wash then tumble dryer

dishwasher unpack and pack

played mahjong

looked on ebay

made an appt for kitchen designer

waited for kids dad as said he needed something from here, but he didnt turn up

listen to radio.

Went to a jumble sale with other half and daughter.

Bought a huge red 3 seater sofa,arm chair and rocking chair, That rocking chair is amazing.

bought 2 cabinets too. All those things only cost me £40 for the lot. I love jumble sales =]

After that we went to asda for grocery shopping, then dropped my daughter off at my mothers for her to look after while we went home and waited for the new furniture to be delivered. then I carried our old sofa upstairs while other half made room downstairs. Nice to see chivalry isn't dead eh? >.>

Next I washed the big cuddly Sue (panda from Sooty) which the lady on one of the stalls gave us XD

Then I cooked dinner, and then came up here to collect my daughter while he sits on his ass watching tv >.>

My late sister's husband came for lunch and so did my kids and then we went for a walk with my dog and it was a lovely day. Now I am just relaxing in front of TV.

I haven't had many good days lately so this was good.

M x

Was going to paint the bathroom, My husband put the paint on and I decided that I didn't like the colour so I told him to stop :D He wasn't at all happy about it, Going to choose another colour on Monday :)

Welp. time to throw myself into forumming again.

Today I slept until an embarrassing hour, made some cinnamon and apple tea far too sweet, consoled the girlfriend for a bit before she went to work, then went on a walk to the pier and didn't see any alligators. Again. Oh, and avoided the other roommates. << One/both of them may still be pissy at me for something entirely not my fault. Ah well?

And once again I battled creative block. Same old same old.

It's good to hear that a few of you have had good, productive days :)

Today, i've washed the pots, and napped. Had lunch, and napped. Hoovered the stairs, and napped. Had dinner, and napped.

Made it to the shop, which was alright. Dropped the milk i'd just bought as i went to put it in the fridge, which wasn't so alright.

Wish i could sleep, as my mind is driving me mad, but i can't. Way too wired, can't quieten thoughts.

Oh, and i fucked a fair amount of shit up today, too. Huuuuge fun, if you ignore the heartache, anxiety, sickness, terror and guilt that just about drowned me.

I have done:

3 wash loads

a basket full of ironing

put my make-up on even though not gone anywhere - just to make me feel better

washing up

I have done:

3 wash loads

a basket full of ironing

put my make-up on even though not gone anywhere - just to make me feel better

washing up

WTG on that Cats. And, the make up thing - know it is just something small in comparison, but the difference it makes to how we feel can be amazing! I've had mine on today too. :)

xx

My husband painted the bathrooms I just sat and watched him :D

Done washing and tidied bedrooms.

Sounds like heaven! xx

I've ripped the yucky cheap carpet up that the landlord had put down in lounge. There's a lovely one underneath which i've partially scrubbed clean today too. The rest will be done tomorrow.

Have also rearranged furniture in living room (which included dragging a bulky 3 seater leather couch from one end of room to the other on me todd. Ouch!).

I put a temporary partition up (i live in an old terraced house where the dining room and living room have had a double doorway in the wall between the two so is opened up) between front and back of main room.

I wired and put 2 new lights up on the walls either side of the doorway too.

Ran around with the hoover, and going to try and sort out the back of the main room after dinner.

I should probably wash the pots too, as got yesterdays as well as todays on the counter, but i can't be bothered, and am out of gloves (washing up liquid knacks my skin so have to wear gloves or wash up in 5 min bursts)

xx

Did work here

Cleaned up laundry

Called my mum for her bday

Listened to music

Cleaned up around the house

Hung around with hubby

Been attacked by my mother's side of the family for not informing that my Dad had gotten engaged two months ago. Mother has known for weeks but chose last night to post a really snide message about it on Facebook. They're both out of the country (continent even) so I've been left to deal with the 'righteous indignation' that I didn't tell people something that wasn't my business to share in the first place.

Exhausted.

today i had my first uni exam and think it went okay.

also made it to gp and she upped my dosage which i am taking as prescribed

made it clear im not putting up with anymore shit from flatmates (in a calm polite way obvs, still cant be nasty to them even tho their horrible to me tut)

come home to get away from it all and didnt bring anything bad with me which i think is positive

so yeh not done too badly

Archived